It was good to watch a team with some Centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Johns and Anasta were very good tonight. However to have some outside backs that could use the narrow corridors out wide was sensational. Cooper, Gasnier, King and even Beaver were superb. Of course the platform laid by the inside men was outstanding.

Ryles and Kennedy were awesome and the NSW metre game was so much better than in Game 1.

anasta is playing like a champion lock forward.tight and tough with moments of flair-and he can because johns can handle being targeted and still create.hate to say it but a pleasure to watch.

Agreed Sue. Reminded me of what it was like when Manly had Kosef at his best. Ball playing lock with mobility, ball skills, aggression and reading of the play.

i agree CW, for all those "youngsters" who bag us about questioning the players we have in the backs now and potential purchases... "we should stick to the bolkes now and show some loyalty" etc WELL watching the blues outside backs was probably only half a step above watching the manly backs of the eighties and nineties, that kind of performance was the norrm ! the days of occonnor/shearer/Tezza/Innes etc etc, just loved watching last night.

im glad johns wont have any of those mentioned above outside him this weekend. It was a great game to watch some of the best backs going around at the moment together.

these days the salary cap does limit the class you can purchase across the field.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6