It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
I don't know Bozo, I have worked for and employed some really great 2IC's, some went onto leadership roles where they flourished while others when in a leadership position shat the bed as they couldn't evolve from the nice person everyone loved to being able to lead.

If he gets the gig, I wonder if Cartwrong will sink or swim?
Horse started his coaching career in the year 2001 as an assistant coach to Lang when Penrith won a premiership
He then went on to become the inaugural coach of the Titans for 4 years without making the finals
After that he was assistant To Green when the Cowboys won the Premiership .
He has been in the coaching game for 17 years.
If he is appointed coach I hope he has learned something from coaching all those years .
He may surprise us ? Life is full of surprises .

Just on 7 news Dce will walk if Neil henry is appointed and Afb demanding an immediate release.
Yes and it was preceded by '7 news understands that'...

Could just be that their understanding is s***, just like everybody's understanding of Jason Taylor being in contention to coach us. I could go on.

Just on 7 news Dce will walk if Neil henry is appointed and Afb demanding an immediate release.
The Penns have a personal thing against Toovey and Hasler . DCE and AFB has a personal thing against Henry .
As Soon as they take the personal side out and replace it with professional our club may focus more on the footy side of things

But boy don’t the Silvertailers get sucked in!!
True. But I think we have been left in the dark for so long. If the club had been professionally managed and more engaged and transparent with their members and the community (not in a reactive "let's quell the current rioting" so to speak kind of way), then we wouldn't need to rely on the drip fed rubbish from "media" outlets like the Telecrap, moles, jurkers, rothtools etc...just to get some news on the direction of our club.

Petty news , The whole world is burning and all our tv networks can see is smoke only at the Manly Sea eagles club
It'll probably be on the front page of the telecrap which is a measure of their credibility as a newspaper...

True. But I think we have been left in the dark for so long. If the club had been professionally managed and more engaged and transparent with their members and the community (not in a reactive "let's quell the current rioting" so to speak kind of way), then we wouldn't need to rely on the drip fed rubbish from "media" outlets like the Telecrap, moles, jurkers, rothtools etc...just to get some news on the direction of our club.
I hope they are finally getting that.
Positive signs...

Lyall, are you there.......Lyall?...……...HEY LYALL, time to announce a coach and get ahead of the media cycle, this is beyond a joke, the hacks on TV and in the print media and not forgetting the click bait tossers are killing the club' by a thousand cuts! Time to fire up Bozo's cement truck and run a few of the bullsh1tters down!

i hope it isnt des, he coaches boring football and did nothing at the dogs but get them in to the same trouble we were in when he walked out on us. Toovey for coach, des assistant coach and allowed nowhere near the playing roster. Matt Ballin as fitness and conditioning trainer
Why would you want Des as assistant coach if you don't rate him?
And do you realise that Des took the Dogs to 2 grand finals aye? How is that doing nothing?

This is what happens when you have no leadership at the club if I hear a trbojevic talking to the media again stating who they want as coach I'm going to spew. Gorman get on the phone and tell these two and any others doing the same that you appoint the coach and they play.
A better idea is ****ing announce a coach so all this speculation stops **** me we are amateurs.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8