It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Well well well,

I go out for a little night on the town and the NSG have done the job!!

Now didn’t someone on here have a bet about it reaching 200 before the announcement????

If so, “ payout time”.

Well done NSD , about time you useless tossers did something important!!

Ok, now we can stop dribbling!

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
You don’t need to say or do very much to offend the PPC mate... they put out agenda driven propaganda that seems to change from one day to the next. Although they are quite powerful I believe I may have uncovered one major weakness that appears to be prevalent amongst the affiliates. I’m not prepared to go public with any potential character defects at this point because of safety concerns...but once I feel that I’m in a position to do so, I most certainly will.
giphy.gif

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My dribbling doesn’t seem confined to a particular time...

Speaking of dribbling , I’ve just read pages 195-200 ( when I was absent tonight), there was indeed a LOT of dribble and VERY little substance so I’m thinking we’ve successfully morphed into a “ brethren of Dribblers” .

Even @niccipops is guilty.

And @Dan just wants to delete posts.

It’s a conspiracy I tell you, and one of the deepest , darkest type.

I think I’m going to need another fishing trip to Moreton Bay to “ off” a few of the numbnuts and religious zealots.

Silvertails has lost the plot , completely !!

Any journo coming on here now will simply say “ what the **** is going on”!!!!!!!

And how could you blame them.

Brooke

Bencher
Speaking of dribbling , I’ve just read pages 195-200 ( when I was absent tonight), there was indeed a LOT of dribble and VERY little substance so I’m thinking we’ve successfully morphed into a “ brethren of Dribblers” .

Even @niccipops is guilty.

And @Dan just wants to delete posts.

It’s a conspiracy I tell you, and one of the deepest , darkest type.

I think I’m going to need another fishing trip to Moreton Bay to “ off” a few of the numbnuts and religious zealots.

Silvertails has lost the plot , completely !!

Any journo coming on here now will simply say “ what the **** is going on”!!!!!!!

And how could you blame them.
Look at you Mark on at this time again. Are you doing overtime or no longer a DSD? Lol

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Well well well,

I go out for a little night on the town and the NSG have done the job!!

Now didn’t someone on here have a bet about it reaching 200 before the announcement????

If so, “ payout time”.

Well done NSD , about time you useless tossers did something important!!

Ok, now we can stop dribbling!
Notice you don't recognise the SSD you *racist...
Jokes with that one.
I know there are some on here who get a little...
Serious.

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
NSD checking in. WTF happened I left and was at 190.

Has Des even efen signed yet??

I’m in Singapore at the moment and ST is my preferred news network. It has the most reliable info.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor

I’m in Singapore at the moment and ST is my preferred news network. It has the most reliable info.
Nah mate.
Nothing yet.
The SSD will hold the fort until your return...

Kevinward777

First Grader

If you’re going to identify as an NSD, then you need to write up a paragraph or two, full of nonsensical diatribe or attempt some clever play on words... at the very least stick the boot into the soft and oh so politically correct, left wing sympathisers, who can be found frequenting this forum during the day.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12