It means jack all..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
If we lose to Souths on Sunday. The true test of the progress is this Sunday, against a lowly rated team. This is the kind of game we'd lose in 03 and 04 and the type of game we must win in 05. I just hope the players wont believe the hype without actually doing the work that needs to be done in order to win in this competition.

agree completely. They need to put in as if its were a top of the table clash and win this game.

We did it against St George and hopfully have learn't from it. The Rabbitohs have shown that they can put up a good match this season. I think we will give them a good beating... but I threw 30 on them to beat St George as well.

Too right c...... It's a must win i'd prefer to see a professional destruction of souths rather than a razzle dazzle win which could bring mistakes.

As long as Pepsi, Sue and Byso dont put the mush on them it will be alright

there is never any mush from me,

i said before saints game , its a good indication of a side how they play against low ranked teams they are meant to beat, needless to say saints beat us,

i will expect nothing less than a 30 point hiding this weekend, even if we fumble acccross the line this week it will be a failure in my books.

us fans have to lift as well. We go there expecting the boys to win and we are very quiet in these types of games. Lets lift the boys on sunday.

The fans were really quiet on Sunday, it must have been the heat because it was no where near as loud as the Storm game.

The test will be to see if we can win wtihout Kennedy.

He'll only be a 50/50 chance of playing after Friday night. He is the main reason Manly are staying turned on for 80mins, and in a danger game like this that will be really important.

Would be good to see Tezza out there against the bunnies, esp if BK doesn't back up.

BK's playing out of his skin at the moment. I remember a Knights fan saying that Kennedy wont play with any passion this year because he doesn't care about the sea eagle emblem. Gosh, couldn't be further from the truth.

Did anyone see the spray he gave Kite after he threw the ball at a Raiders player when we got a penalty? (It wasn't shown on the broadcast,) he came over to Kite, smacked him twice on the backside and told him to focus. Great scene.

Saw that C. I have no doubt his inspiration will help us seal a couple of close ones this season.

what happens this week. Will he back up after the bundaberg test?

what happens this week. Will he back up after the bundaberg test?

I guess that's his decision and will probably be only made on the Saturday or even Sunday. If we come in focused, we probably don't need him. Between Willow and Sam Harris, we can definitely cover him. Bring one of the forwards from PL up or even Randall back into the squad.

Give Glen a run in his place.

He was really good and tackled like a mofo so would take BK's role well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4