It is that time of the year...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
The footy is days away and I begin brimming with optimism often for no reason whatsover!!

We'll have a patchy start, but we will start to take shape mid season and storm home to take the title.

Schuster will establish himself as the games next big star.
Olakau'atu will finish the year starting in the back row and be making a big impact
Manase will get off and pick up where he left off.
DCE and Saab will have a love in with their cross field kicks for tries
Paseka will establish himself as an elite prop
Foran will be an important cog in our squad
Turbo will return round 4, play the rest of the year and win the Dally M.

Lets get at it.

Sure we can have a moan but its the week before the season, blind optimism is way more fun

I am of the firm belief, that we have the squad to make the top 6 ... given that ... it is our attitude, commitment, desire and execution that will determine where we will finish ... and all those factors rest with the coach and his structures ...

As @bob dylan is want to say ... we will finish where we deserve to ...

I am of the firm belief, that we have the squad to make the top 6 ... given that ... it is our attitude, commitment, desire and execution that will determine where we will finish ... and all those factors rest with the coach and his structures ...

As @bob dylan is want to say ... we will finish where we deserve to ...

I like that mentality mate, more than my current mindset, well said.

We have to be optimistic , oh sure we don’t have the 25 million dollar roster that the Rorters seem to enjoy and we will be unlikely to even get a sniff of top 4 but positions 6-8 who knows , we just need a bit of luck in an injury sense and we may have a year to celebrate ( as improving over last year ).

The footy is days away and I begin brimming with optimism often for no reason whatsover!!

We'll have a patchy start, but we will start to take shape mid season and storm home to take the title.

Schuster will establish himself as the games next big star.
Olakau'atu will finish the year starting in the back row and be making a big impact
Manase will get off and pick up where he left off.
DCE and Saab will have a love in with their cross field kicks for tries
Paseka will establish himself as an elite prop
Foran will be an important cog in our squad
Turbo will return round 4, play the rest of the year and win the Dally M.

Lets get at it.

Sure we can have a moan but its the week before the season, blind optimism is way more fun
Totally agree & Schuster will be a bigger star than Suaalii......

it is our attitude, commitment, desire and execution that will determine where we will finish ...
Along with injuries, referees, NRL decisions, the footy gods, and the odd jury of 12 ...
But yes, to motivate the troops we don't want to dwell on those things we can't control :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6