It is always darkest B4 The Dawn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi champs. Been a while. I'm told it's as feral here as the dark days of 2004 when this site was birthed. Would encourage you all to hang in there. When Des gets sacked by the Bulldogs he will have a saloon passage back to LaLaLand. The Mighty Penns never wanted him to go. He shall ride in on the clouds with trusty steed and calf blood. All will be well. You heard it here first.
I have missed you!

I have two questions: Why does the world stop and stand still and quiver at the mention of: Matabele?
The second question is: where did go Matabele and why?
The same questions apply to Bones but less so.

I have two questions: Why does the world stop and stand still and quiver at the mention of: Matabele?
The second question is: where did go Matabele and why?
The same questions apply to Bones but less so.
I went to consult the whitchdoctors.

Lol. A bit rich coming from a Bible Basher.

Believing something you read in a book, written thousands of years ago is as stupid as it gets. Or do you just do it for the free wine?

Sorry, I know you are serious but I had to give it a funny as I PMSL after I read it!

Back to the original topic: Des will be back. Written with Matabele like authority. Still on the cards after the Dogs saying they are going to sign Des up for two more years?

Lol. A bit rich coming from a Bible Basher.

Believing something you read in a book, written thousands of years ago is as stupid as it gets. Or do you just do it for the free wine?
The bible as it is known was written a few hundred years ago and is a version of several different books written hundreds of years ( in another language) after the year 32.

Back to the original topic: Des will be back. Written with Matabele like authority. Still on the cards after the Dogs saying they are going to sign Des up for two more years?
That'll just make the predawn all the more darker and the sunrise all the more spectacular.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6