It had to happen :( livestream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Was playing up last night. Kept dropping out. At one stage I thought it might've been a hint from the Nrl IT guys, telling me to give it away as the game sucked anyway.
Didn't work st all for me and it wasn't on the Facebook page they gave so looks like no footy until they come up with a full time replacement

Hey Dan, have you got any alternate avenues to watch NRL live? (besides horrendous quality vipbox?). I can get torrents of games, like 24 hours later, but its just not the same. Finding a decent live feed online in London has stumped me...im open to breaking the law. Hit me with what you've got. Over.

Here's the latest reply from the NRL. I've just signed up. Looks legit.

We can advise that from Round 18 of the Telstra Premiership, NRL matches will be delivered by Rugby Pass (https://www.rugbypass.com/signup) free of charge in markets that do not have a local NRL broadcast partner. Equally, in markets where a broadcaster elects not to broadcast a particular match these matches will be made available via Rugby Pass.

Round 17 and Origin 2 will also be available, as will Origin 3.

Please note there will be a registration process to access content.

The Rugby Pass service will replace the Livestream service for the remainder of the 2017 season.

Thank you for your patience whilst we work to deliver an improved NRL experience for our overseas supporters. We appreciate your support of the game.

If you have an android devices or can stream to ya TV with an android phone download an app called UKTV now.
I dont think its on the play store but you can download via a browser.
Just type UKTV now apk. Click it and download it. It will ask you to download mk player. Do this.
Now go to the sports section. Find a channel called premier. This channel plays the NRL foxtel vision in 720p and you get all games live with all the pre half and full time content.
I also sell Android boxes with everything preloaded.
Stream the NRL via UK now. Plus you also get UK and U.S. tv channels. Plus every sports channel you can think of. Sky sports ESPN etc for free.
Plus any movie tv show or documetries you want to watch when u want. Just think of Netflix but with everything.

Last edited:
Continued - You just need a half decent internet connection and a VPN if in Australia.
Boxes are $250 plus delievery comes with 2 remotes 1 just a basic the other a full qwerty keyboard with trackpad and HDMI cable.
If you are on Facebook look up my business page NuStream Devices. I will do a deal for silvertail members at $200 for everything above

Get a mag 254 or similar. Too easy
Hey Dan, have you got any alternate avenues to watch NRL live? (besides horrendous quality vipbox?). I can get torrents of games, like 24 hours later, but its just not the same. Finding a decent live feed online in London has stumped me...im open to breaking the law. Hit me with what you've got. Over.

So I have been speaking with Rugby Pass this morning as there were a few issues with their service and helped them to identify them. It uses Flash....ewww but hey if it works I am happy. If it fails I will look at NuStream or magbox whatever it takes 2 weeks without the footy was horrid

Sportsnet world here in Canada just dropped the NRL from its broadcast ,fmd _ was getting perfect live and replays all season..

Sportsnet world here in Canada just dropped the NRL from its broadcast ,fmd _ was getting perfect live and replays all season..

what the banana?

I just checked my recording schedule and the games are there. Plus last nights recorded fine.

But I have cable through rogers and pay the $20 a month extra for the footy.

If you're referring to the sportsnet world 'now' thingie....then I have no idea.

I work in live sports TV broadcasting, so i basically watch it for a living. In fact i am about to do the Adelaide v Western Bulldogs AFL game (here in Europe) - torture, shoot me. Going home and watching tv after staring at screens all day is something i try to avoid, hence no tv

"Work" in....yeah sure haha. I'm sure all I ever see on Facebook is you drinking beers and modelling

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10