Is this wierd or what?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy link said:
[quote author=brookiegreg link=topic=182882.msg257753#msg257753 date=1270107539]
And to get into the Diggers you have to either be a Diggers member or a member of an RSL club. Being a Manly Leagues Club member won't do - that is unless things have changed in the last few years.

I got told this cheery news when I tried to front up a few years back to see a mate playing music there. I then managed to con another mate who was working on the door at the car park entrance with my sob story and everything worked out fine  ;)

Can anyone enlighten us if this rule is still in force regarding Leagues Club membership not being acceptable for entry to the Diggers?

If you are a digger can you get into the diggers?
[/quote]

Only on April 1st  ;)

Nice one Wheel pity we couldn't keep this fuhrerore going for another few weeks

I like being poster 25 and making the fire happen. Anyway just a random Diggers, Freshie beach, Manly Sea Eagles connection, I emailed Freshie SLSC and told them about Dad's stroke and they sent him up 2 free T.shirts which was really nice. He always raved on to me and my brothers how Manly got their maroon and white from Freshie and him and my Great Uncle always used to get knotted at the Diggers on a Saturday arvo.

brookiegreg link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=182882.msg257773#msg257773 date=1270114541]
[quote author=brookiegreg link=topic=182882.msg257753#msg257753 date=1270107539]
And to get into the Diggers you have to either be a Diggers member or a member of an RSL club. Being a Manly Leagues Club member won't do - that is unless things have changed in the last few years.

I got told this cheery news when I tried to front up a few years back to see a mate playing music there. I then managed to con another mate who was working on the door at the car park entrance with my sob story and everything worked out fine  ;)

Can anyone enlighten us if this rule is still in force regarding Leagues Club membership not being acceptable for entry to the Diggers?

If you are a digger can you get into the diggers?
[/quote]

Only on April 1st  ;)

Nice one Wheel pity we couldn't keep this fuhrerore going for another few weeks
[/quote]

Looks like the Wheel wasn't pulling the wool over our eyes with an april fools day joke: sorry wheel we'll never doubt you again  :-*

This just came through on the MWSE newsletter:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Match Function

Our first official post match function for the year will be held at the Harbord Diggers, who are our gold foundation partner.

The post match function will take place in the Harbord Room. The Sea Eagles full NRL squad will be in attendance at the function with 6 of these players available for autographs once the official announcements have been completed (Jason King, Trent Hodkinson, Michael Robertson, Steve Matai, Chris Bailey, Shane Rodney).

Please note, a time limit will be placed on all signing sessions. The first 100 Sea Eagles members will have priority for autographs using a ticketed system. If time permits, we will invite the general public to come up for autographs until signing session closes.

Where: Harbord Room
Time: 4:30pm Start

HARBORD DIGGERS
Evans Street
Harbord NSW 2096

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do people make of that? How many are likely to show up at either Leagues Club or Harbord Diggers. Probably thousands will stagger up the road to the Leagues Club and will be cheesed off at no team appearance.....
Which genius thought this idea could work?

The Wheel link said:
Would I lie to BG

Can hardly wait for next year's April 1st post Wheel  :eek:

likely candidates:

"Refs and Touch judges to be sponsored by OPSM"

"Manly's new sleeve sponsor Cumberland Dodgy Door Hinges"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8