Is the dogs after Dugan a smokescreen?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We might possibly lose one of them if their decision is based solely around money but I honestly believe lifestyle, mates, success and history with a club helps sway players decisions.

This group have mentioned numerous times how tight-knit they are and the bond they have as mates so I sincerely believe they'd consider sacrificing a little cash for the other points I've mentioned.

Even if they stay at Manly they will still get a good salary...they just might be getting a little less than elsewhere that's all.

Let's think positive about this...Manly have a great culture and Tooves will only build on it.

Whatever happens...the MIGHTY SEA EAGLES will survive and succeed!

Brissie Kid said:
Lol! Looks like someone told the Telecrap that Dogs were after a back from another club, but all they could tell them was his last name has five letters and ends with N.

You'd have to think Dogs & Hasler are after Foran.

Hasler said he wanted a new challenge. But since then signed Manly staff and trying buy Manly players. Challenge too hard already?
Dugan also fits the five letter ending in N criteria. It's like a game of Scrabble ffs!

mudgeagle said:
just reading on sports website/page that the puppy dogs are after a big name player that's not foz or dugan , who it is, it does not say but hasler has always been a big fan of sbw , don't really care as long as we keep our side pretty stable with foz ,lussick and snake as the ones we need to sign asp but gut feeling we will lose one due to cap and uping dce,s money

Sonny Bill - has been thrown about on twitter.
Des has been quoted as saying it on an interview as well

I hope the Dogs go after SBW. It would really piss off some Canterbury supporters I know! haha.

The Wheel - not surprised to hear that comment from Tooves about the salary cap situation for 2013. If we have to choose between DCE & Foran, I would choose DCE.

The Wheel said:
I think we will only keep one of DCE and Foran - Tooves at the footy club AGM basically said that the cap is making it extremely difficult to keep both.
The thing is before last season people like Wally had bigger raps on ricardi we probably need to keep 2 of those 3. The one I really want to stay is Brett I can't bare thought of him playing against us.

I think out of DCE, Foran and Snake, i'd choose DCE. This is going to be a big year for him. Second year syndrome and all.

I hear that Kieran Foran and Josh Dugan will merge into one entity and become a musical duo, calling themselves Kuran Duran. They will have a couple of huge hits with numbers like 'Des on Film' and 'Hungry like the Goldberg'.

...or even the Greenberg...

Phantar said:
I hear that Kieran Foran and Josh Dugan will merge into one entity and become a musical duo, calling themselves Kuran Duran. They will have a couple of huge hits with numbers like 'Des on Film' and 'Hungry like the Goldberg'.

...or even the Greenberg...

Nice.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4