Is the Australian genocide really over?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kind of like the US being responsible for Osama and so on and so on.

Sure the "red neck cry" if you dont like it leave it.

I also said if you doint like it do something about it however everyone here is bored of the broken record, the way you seem to hold contempt for the members of this site as if they are responsible for the injustices you see in the world.

Tell me, what exactly do you think of the Jews Mata?

I cant say i had anything to do with the genocide, rape etc thats going on with the aboriginal communities but i have to admit it, I am the one who stuffed up at Chernobyl.

Having just passed through Gallipoli the previos day on our year 1 school excursion we then headed through Russia to get a greater undestanding of technolies in different societies. At the end of the tour (which was very interesting and we all got a little bag of nuclear fuel to take home) we finished in the main control room. 6 year olds being 6 year olds we decided an impromtu game of tip and run was we worth a run. Well i was "it" and chased down little Jimmy Smith and as i caught him I was a little over exited and game him a bit of a hard push. This caused Jim to fall on the self destruct button and the rest is history.

So once again i apologise.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4