Is Randall Focussed?

PEPSI

Bencher
in the last three weeks or so i have seen three seperate editorials on various tv shows on Chad Randall, each one had little mention of footy and was all based on his looks and modelling. showing brett stewart how to pose, or modelling in speedos next to the pool at the gym.

Its fine for Craig Wing who manages to back this up with his on field performances, may i humbly suggest the Chad possibly spend a little less time striking a pose and more time working on his game!

I think Randall was better than Dunley this week!

To much TV not enough footy methinks as well, maybe he's looking at a new career?

and again, todays papers, more shots of Randall posing for the cameras.

( agree byso, although they where both pretty average )

Cooper, Ross, Sullivan, Wing the list goes on and on

Players are often involved in these sort of things and its not a big deal. If randall is playing badly i assure you its not because he spent an afternoon of posing for photos

last time Randall played well was when he played 80 min and knew he was going to play 80 min. It seems hes trying to do too much to win the spot...

Now it just looks like hes given up.

i agree, its great to get this exposure. you may recall that craig wing refused to do all that stuff till he completely established himself as a player first.

Of course its a distraction. Fair enough if he were on top of his game.

However, he's not. I suggest he spend less time on the catwalk and more time with the tackle bags.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2