Is Princess back?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not just being nice.  Clon you're on the money.  I had the same thought.  Eight up and the players were thinking they've got it won, even if the warriors get another try, which they duly did.  Oh, oh, here comes another kick, spill, and we lost.  Damn.  A mental thing.  We needed another try to seal and when LeStange knocked on we were in trouble.  Heads fell even though we were up.  Damn.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Cmon everybody. Admit it.

Youve missed kingyfan being around here havnt you ?

I'll admit it, it has been a bit too friendly around he lately :)

god knows, but if you're going to spend your time looking for my Grammer and spelling mistakes you may as well settle in for the long haul, and forget about anything else

Dan link said:
I was calling him Princess on Sunday. The Mrs had to ask me what I meant etc.

that Sharks game was a joke, what did he make, like 10 metres?
3 hit ups, 2 errors and 4 metres or something. 

clontaago link said:
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=179827.msg215339#msg215339 date=1237948159]

The whole team is not fit at the moment

I wont pick apart youre whole post because it would take me all day. However this comment is complete rubbish.

Do you have a short memory? The side went to the UK, without any game time under their belts, and managed to stick it out for the full 80 in what was basically a game of touch football (speed wise) and came away with a win.

How do you come up with a lack of fitness from that?
[/quote]

Hey dicklickers.  I didn't know that your now had an e on the end of it? 

Big deal we beat a team from the Uk which consists of blokes who wouldn't get a run for south's reserve grade.  Gee that was really a big test of our ability.  Not!

I suggest that you actually watch a few of the ESL games to see that the standard is piss poor and even fat old bastards like yourself could play and be a superstar.

Have a look at the list of players over there at the moment:  Scott Donald, James stosic, Sam Obst, Todd Byrne, Michael Dobson. Daniel Fitzhenry, Michael Vella, Like Dorn (you will get half a woody at that name), Matt Gafa, Chad Randall, Ryan McGoldrick, Ragi Chase, Michael korkidis, George Carmont, Cameron Phelps.  They should plick the Australian team from that lot of superstars. 

Thie list goes on.  It is nothing more than a reserve grade competition.  We could have beaten them the day after the grand final when our players were still drunk. 

I suggest you watch the replay of Sundays game again and see what i mean.  The warriors are not known as the fastest and fittest team around yet they made quite a few of our players look like slugs.

Watch the first half again and see Mattai be run around half a dozen times and see how slow he is when he turns and tries to chase them.

The same with Glenn Stewart in the seond half.  He tried to run and chase a couple of warrriors players but didn't have the legs. 

Why does Des persist with drawford kicking from restarts?  He can't kick 20 metres  FFS.

kingyfan link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=179827.msg215343#msg215343 date=1237948993]

I wont pick apart youre whole post because it would take me all day. However this comment is complete rubbish.

Do you have a short memory? The side went to the UK, without any game time under their belts, and managed to stick it out for the full 80 in what was basically a game of touch football (speed wise) and came away with a win.

[/quote]

Big deal we beat a team from the Uk which consists of blokes who wouldn't get a run for south's reserve grade.  Gee that was really a big test of our ability.  Not!

I suggest that you actually watch a few of the ESL games to see that the standard is piss poor and even fat old bastards like yourself could play and be a superstar.

Have a look at the list of players over there at the moment:  Scott Donald, James stosic, Sam Obst, Todd Byrne, Michael Dobson. Daniel Fitzhenry, Michael Vella, Like Dorn (you will get half a woody at that name), Matt Gafa, Chad Randall, Ryan McGoldrick, Ragi Chase, Michael korkidis, George Carmont, Cameron Phelps.  They should plick the Australian team from that lot of superstars.  

Thie list goes on.  It is nothing more than a reserve grade competition.  We could have beaten them the day after the grand final when our players were still drunk. 

I suggest you watch the replay of Sundays game again and see what i mean.  The warriors are not known as the fastest and fittest team around yet they made quite a few of our players look like slugs.

Watch the first half again and see Mattai be run around half a dozen times and see how slow he is when he turns and tries to chase them.

The same with Glenn Stewart in the seond half.  He tried to run and chase a couple of warrriors players but didn't have the legs. 

Why does Des persist with drawford kicking from restarts?  He can't kick 20 metres  FFS.

[/quote]

It must be so easy, if we were the first team since the Roosters to win it.

I can see how an unfit team could do something that only 1 other team has managed to do in the past 10 years!!!

That makes complete sense to me.

****head.

All I have to say is that it is a long season, one which is not won in March.

There is no point being at peak fitness now. The pattern from last year (losing a couple of tight games early...the Knights game being a good example) is evident again - i.e. getting players to peak during certain parts of the year not like the years when we started the year on fire then had to hold on at the back end of the year

King was pathetic on Sunday and Perry wasn't far behind. Both need to lift their games. Stats are one thing but impact on the game is another - neither contributed much.

Those people defending King - he played well last year at the death but can you really say he did anything much over the first two weeks?

Canteen Worker link said:
King was pathetic on Sunday and Perry wasn't far behind. Both need to lift their games. Stats are one thing but impact on the game is another - neither contributed much.

Those people defending King - he played well last year at the death but can you really say he did anything much over the first two weeks?

wasnt he injured?

clontaago link said:
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=179827.msg215377#msg215377 date=1237955179]
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=179827.msg215343#msg215343 date=1237948993]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It must be so easy, if we were the first team since the Roosters to win it.

I can see how an unfit team could do something that only 1 other team has managed to do in the past 10 years!!!

That makes complete sense to me.

F**khead.
[/quote]

The standard of ESL has dropped in the past year or two plus the other clubs treated it like a holiday and not a serious game.

Also Leeds had injuries leading up to the game and are probably the weakest ESL team to play against the Ok champions.

Kingyfan, how does that excuse King playing like crap on the weekend?

Dan link said:

He had plenty of mates on Sunday.  Perry, Ballin, Le Snack, Rodney, Stewart, Orford, Kite, Bailey all played crap. 

kingyfan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179827.msg215404#msg215404 date=1237960707]

He had plenty of mates on Sunday.  Perry, Ballin, Le Snack, Rodney, Stewart, Orford, Kite, Bailey all played crap. 
[/quote]
No-one is denying that!
No-one is singling King out as the sole blame for our current form.
The question in the OP was whether King is back back to his soft prop ways

Hey there kingyfan. Where've you been lately. Haven't seen you here for a while.  It's amazing that nobody has smited you yet for your comments (not that I'm agreeing with you either).

Dan link said:
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=179827.msg215411#msg215411 date=1237961437]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179827.msg215404#msg215404 date=1237960707]

[/quote]
No-one is denying that!
No-one is singling King out as the sole blame for our current form.
The question in the OP was whether King is back back to his soft prop ways
[/quote]

No he has not gone back to his soft ways.  He is merely reflecting the current standard of the whole team at the moment.  They are a long way from peak performance/fitness.

Go and watch the repay of the game and you will see what i mean. 

Jethro link said:
Hey there kingyfan. Where've you been lately. Haven't seen you here for a while.  It's amazing that nobody has smited you yet for your comments (not that I'm agreeing with you either).

Cause they are all pussies on this site.  Except you of course Jethro.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4