Is Paul Gallen the Backrower Manly Want ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stuey Davis’s Socks

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Can't for the life of me understand why we don't sign Faumauina, somewone will, and it may as well be us.

As I understood it, the Warriors had a change of heart & he will be turning out with them again in '07.

Except for the fact that Menzies is not a lock

What is a lock these days??? We have a vast array of players in that posistion in the NRL - Kennedy, Waterhouse, Johnson, Matua, Carrol, Faumuina

[quote author=Fro]

What is a lock these days??? We have a vast array of players in that posistion in the NRL - Kennedy, Waterhouse, Johnson, Matua, Carrol, Faumuina

[/quote]

You are right, and no S Menzies on that list. he is and will always be a running second rower

[quote author=Stiffi]
[quote author=Fro]

[/quote]

You are right, and no S Menzies on that list. he is and will always be a running second rower
[/quote]

I do agree with you, I just thought that I would throw that in.

Also I would love Manly to sign either one of Faumuina or Gallen. So who cares that Faumuina enjoys a few more than he should, who here doesn't????????

Could Gallen be suitable for prop? nrl.com has him as 180cm and 104kg. Kite, is 190cm and 110kg, Bryant is 183cm and 107kg. Examples from other clubs include Bailey at 189cm and 108kg and O'Hara at 188cm and 102kg. He's not too small for a prop and could be good if we're looking for more mobile props, like stated elsewhere. It'd also add to our fairly bare prop cupboard. Our backrow has numerous people who could step up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4