Is Origin having an effect?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Alco_m

Wit the results of 2nites games. Is Origin having a huge effect on clubs the week before the game and the week after. Is origin justified with the results it is having on club footy.
Just Throwing it out there.

No doubt it has an effect. However I can't understand clubs crumbling like the Cows when 2 players are away.

Surley 60 points on you has nothing to do with Thurston and Webb. They can't tackle that much.

The roosters are missing more to origin so that would discount it.

I'd say the cowboys rely on 1 combination to win them games.

Thurston and Bowen. If one is out that whole team crumbles.

Thats wot i have thought for awhile now. wit out the bowen/thurston combination they are GONE! Roosters are missing less arent they? (Mino and Braith). Cowboys ( Thurston, Lillyman and webb).

Myles for the chooks as well Alco

I really thought that the loss of Minichiello and Anasta, 2 of their best this season, would bring them undone and the cowboys should still do them comfortably.

They should play origin on a friday night and have all byes for that weekend. Or a Sunday.

That way no club is penalised by having extra players in.

And seriously 23 club games is enough. Or extend the season by a week and get 24 games like last year.

Myles for the chooks as well Alco

I really thought that the loss of Minichiello and Anasta, 2 of their best this season, would bring them undone and the cowboys should still do them comfortably.

Cowboys were well above the Roosters for form so far this season, both lose their most dominate half and look what happens!!!! Goes to show why Qld will win the Origin. Cowboys lose Thurston and they fall to bits, Roosters lose Anasta and they fire.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4