Is John Brogden a Manly Supporter???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
As Member for Pittwater does anybody know if our ex-Opposition leader is a Manly supporter. As a Liberal member I can imagine he is likely to be a member of the Tweed Coat brigade and to hang out around Rat Park.

Where does he stand concerning the Mighty Sea Eagles?????

somewhere between who cares and no ****ing idea

Brogden is Balmain born & bred and is a Tigers supporter. Just a another blow in to the Northen Beaches.

Six's comment is gold, maybe he got an early look at Dessies team sheet, then seeing Princess in the side proved too much for him.

Brogden loves the term.
"Balmain boys don’t cry" so Pete is on the money methinks!

I think its funny how CW has a fascination with the liberal party now, after a tragedy.
But we didn't hear boo from him when Carr left our state in a shambles and Latham self destructed.

Just an amusing observation :)

J Bro is definitely a Tigers supporter. He parachuted into the game against the Cowboys at Campbelltown two weeks back.

he is often at Brookie, i guess just doing the right thing by his constituants!

his misadventure was very close in timing to Dessies release of this weeks team and just after last sat night ? so there is reason to question.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4