Is it Wrong ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
While listening to "The Cage " on MMM this morning they were Discussing
Joanne Lees , and How one of the Guys wants to see her Naked (In case you havent Noticed she has a Rack and a half) which leads to the Is this Morally Correct spiel considering what she has been through , Opinions ?? (Personally im going the Naked route :D }

agreed, great set and sould be shared with the world

Sounds like a bit of fun Six, you better start it I don't want to look like a dirty old man, better meke it open for lady members (Jan might like to contribute)

right Im done for this thread, vcky's parents read the site from time to time

Laura Corsten, Natalie Bassingwathe (aka Izzy), Jenifer Hawkins, Jennifer Garner...the blonde doctor from Greys Anatomy. I could go on ....
In regards to Joanne Lees there is still alot of things I can't understand about that case- why is she denying being in the diner when the two witnesses (one who admitted to sucking down 2 joints at the same time) swear they saw her there and why would either party feel the need to lie.

Clontaago: you're a freak.

I have a thing for "Jessica"s. Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jessica Rabbit, Jessica Tandy, Jessica Fletcher...

Jessica Tandy??? WTF you are sick Narc.

Jessica Rabbit on the other hand.................. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4