Is Hiku headed across the ditch?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
A mate of mine reckons Hiku is going to sign with the Warriors. also another poster on here has made the same suggestion. has anyone else heard this?

Locke is off to Salford in 2015, so maybe Hiku will go for the big bucks :cool:

There were reports last week that he was close to terms with Manly though.

seaeagles4life said:
The club will annouce when the time is right. Its too soon after Glenn signed with Souths.
Pretty sure this is the case. A bit disrespectful for them to announce it right after Gifty's South's announcement. I'm guessing it has already been signed but an official presser won't come till further down the track.

Hiku is a back, it would be sensitive to announce a new lock, but why is Hiku's signing an offense against Gifty :huh:

All the Fans fear Snake breaking down, so signing his apprentice would be welcome by all :)

At least 2 or 3 weeks ago on a FB site a female relative of Peta's was adamant he's not going to the Warriors and was still deciding about
re-signing with Manly but she sounded upbeat about the chances.

Like others, I'd say he's re-signed or made a commitment to stay with us but Manly are biding their time before announcing it.

He has to realise that his best chances of winning a premiership and representing NZ are by playing for Manly.

Not many warriors in last nights team

Wasn't it reported that he re-signed with us on Anzac Day but because of the Glenn Stewart situation the club was keeping it quiet for a while?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6