Is Hayne Kidding?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Superstar blah blah blah yea yea,this guy has an almost laxidaysical approach,especially to his kick returns,i know he has a certain style of playing,and he likes to go from a stop to go position and try and weave through the defence,but he cant rest on his Laurels forever,he seems to think he can always make something out of nothing,if he plays like this i dont even want him in origin.

On a side note good display from parra tonight though,wish they got the two points though,im sick of seeing this "well lubricated machine" being spunked over by all the media and experts.

chrisos said:
,im sick of seeing this "well lubricated machine" being spunked over by all the media and experts.

You wouldnt say that if they were talking about us.. dont worry mate every dog has his day..

jjai said:
chrisos said:
,im sick of seeing this "well lubricated machine" being spunked over by all the media and experts.

You wouldnt say that if they were talking about us.. dont worry mate every dog has his day..
They would never talk about us liek that anyway,regardless.

chrisos said:
jjai said:
chrisos said:

They would never talk about us liek that anyway,regardless.

Occaisionally they do get on our band wagon happend in 95 96 97 & then again towrads the end of 07 all the way through to the end of 08 & early 09(WCC) ..

jjai said:
chrisos said:

Just as long as the Dogs don't have their way with us tomorrow then I'll be happy :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6