Is Des too Loyal for his own good?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have noticed quite a few of the players that most of us want gone have just recentky been signed for another 2 years.

Taufua, Parker, Suli are 3 examples

Is Des too loyal to his players at the expense of Manly winning comps or does he see something we don't?
Nothing wrong with Suli....I’m glad he re-signed!

Loyalty is not always about picking next months team. While desmonds career is littered with questions just like this at team selection, loyalty certainly held our team together In managing our salary cap in the past. Its hard to tell if he will get players to take unders as his reign has only been short but if he can convince players to stay loyal generally , i think that is more his payday

Walkers contract has a ring of loyalty about it, possibly sulis also just recently

Its kinda like dividend , capital growth and overall return. That seems to be a dessie asset

Meanwhile... Robinson has cut Kyle Flanagan from the Roosters squad this weekend due to poor form.

Food for thought.

they said they was giving him a rest and giving someone else in the squad important game time. Perhaps Des could do the same

It may be too late but... why wouldn't Parker wear head gear then?

It may be too late but... why wouldn't Parker wear head gear then?

Unless backs don't wear head gear... I dunno.

Des - Loyalty is good. Blind loyalty not so much, seeing players most days probably best.

There was a centre at the Broncos who used to wear it, S Renouf.

Then there was the half from the Cows. J Thurston

I am seriously concerned for young Parker. The dangers associated with multiple incidents of concussion are undisputed. His long term health is number one priority over and above our footy team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4