Is Dce playing injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mutley

Reserve Grader
Cherrys running game has been almost non existent the last 5 weeks or so, he is still strong in defence, but is the ankle still a concern, with tom out we really need him to run the ball i also feel his lack of running is contributing to our high mistake rate where he and the team are trying to force and pre meditate plays rather than play off his natural running game

Cherrys running game has been almost non existent the last 5 weeks or so, he is still strong in defence, but is the ankle still a concern, with tom out we really need him to run the ball i also feel his lack of running is contributing to our high mistake rate where he and the team are trying to force and pre meditate plays rather than play off his natural running game
Has been playing on one leg since he was rushed back for Origin. A big factor in why we can't achieve our potential this year.

He could be but most players this time of the year are carrying some sort of injury
Also I do think that he did come back early from the ankle injury just for origin so it’s up to him to keep pushing through

DCE has played some good games since Origin in a game manager & marshalling the troops sense but to me his physicality and has been way down since Origin. As much as some people don't like hearing that. Acknowledge the ankle is an obvious reason for that, and he's still trying and contributing in plenty of other ways. But no question we need much more from him if we are going to win a semi final game this year.

Ye the dream is over people come back to earth. Storm ended our season on the wknd end of discussion we cannot match the likes of the roosters or the nrls storm come the finals no way. If tigers get through they will beat us on there current form 1st week. Parra will towel us up with another scripted ref ensemble. They will take our spot... no home finals people. Wankfest stadium will feature cometh the finals

Ye the dream is over people come back to earth. Storm ended our season on the wknd end of discussion we cannot match the likes of the roosters or the nrls storm come the finals no way. If tigers get through they will beat us on there current form 1st week. Parra will towel us up with another scripted ref ensemble. They will take our spot... no home finals people. Wankfest stadium will feature cometh the finals

We still play a home final even if parra towel us up as you say
But this team is still strong enough without Tom and Thomo to beat the likes of Souths and the raiders and whoever make the finals below us

We got hammered on our own line .... defending for 30mins out of the first 40 mins ... dropped the ball 5 times on the first tackle ... struggled to get out of our 20m area .... and only had 2 attacking sets inside their half ...... and ... wait for it .... Cherry should have run more ....

We got hammered on our own line .... defending for 30mins out of the first 40 mins ... dropped the ball 5 times on the first tackle ... struggled to get out of our 20m area .... and only had 2 attacking sets inside their half ...... and ... wait for it .... Cherry should have run more ....
We lost for a simple reason they ran harder, tackled harder right from the opening whistle and for me in front of really good home crowd in crap conditions is disgraceful. If you cant get up for that sort of game than they need to have a long hard look in the mirror. LosingTom has nothing to do with loss it just provides us supporters with an excuse to make ourselves feel better.

DCE has become such a great leader. When they walked off at half time and he was talking to Lara Pitt there was so much conviction in his voice.

I know we got touched up in the end. But Rhodes 5 repeat sets in a row was beautiful to watch. So proud of that defensive effort. In the end we ran out of troops and petrol

I agree , cust gave us the option of him playing one side , cherry the other, now its just cherry pass to walker both sides of the field
Yes, if only Cust had played on Saturday night. We would have put at least 120 points on Melbourne.;)

Once again a winking emoji - because well, you know...

We lost for a simple reason they ran harder, tackled harder right from the opening whistle and for me in front of really good home crowd in crap conditions is disgraceful. If you cant get up for that sort of game than they need to have a long hard look in the mirror. LosingTom has nothing to do with loss it just provides us supporters with an excuse to make ourselves feel better.

Not sure of your point ..... We lost for the reasons you state .. and probably 10 more ....but Cherry not running more was not one of them .....

I said 5 weeks not one specific game, but its ok for you to disagree and flame which is your agenda on this site

That response was Game , Set and Match !

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8