Is DCE back Training ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But with the exception of the long standing player allowance .... all those other allowances like Margue could be used for other players ... so you can't just say he only cost so and so .... for example that marque allowance could be paid to Kapow and we could then say he is only costing us x ....

fact is we can only spend the salary cap plus allowances .... how (and who) that is split up is academic ....

Mate, I might be wrong, but I read that each team has to select one player as their official marquee player, and the dispensation applies to them, only.

Agree about the Long Service Player allowance. It's actually 200k per team (which I think is ludicrously low), and not incentive to keep long term players.

Sorry about the delay in reply mate. Just watched my daughter play Softball at Freshwater. Proud to say, two hits, one home, one opposition batter out while playing outfield :party:

Must have got all her skill from her beautiful Mum thank God! Hahaha.

Mate, I might be wrong, but I read that each team has to select one player as their official marquee player, and the dispensation applies to them, only.

Agree about the Long Service Player allowance. It's actually 200k per team (which I think is ludicrously low), and not incentive to keep long term players.

Sorry about the delay in reply mate. Just watched my daughter play Softball at Freshwater. Proud to say, two hits, one home, one opposition batter out while playing outfield :party:

Must have got all her skill from her beautiful Mum thank God! Hahaha.

Two things .... firstly well done to Miss Ryan ... however I have never been a fan of encouraging girls to swing bats ..... :rofl:

Secondly that is my point .... doesn't matter which player we selected as marque .... it can only be used for one ..... if it was used for Kapow we would be saying he is only using up $100k of our cap ...

Two things .... firstly well done to Miss Ryan ... however I have never been a fan of encouraging girls to swing bats ..... :rofl:

Secondly that is my point .... doesn't matter which player we selected as marque .... it can only be used for one ..... if it was used for Kapow we would be saying he is only using up $100k of our cap ...

Oh, I get ya. Yep, fair enough. So I guess, you could almost assume each teams cap is the salary cap, plys marquee, plus Long Serving (whoever those players are).

Sid is baaaack

giphy.gif

https://twitter.com/SeaEagles/status/1069399119830036482?s=19

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8