Is D (drug) Day just around the corner?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
ASADA apparently are ready to dump a pile of $h1t on 40 Essendon and a heap of sharks players.

"The Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority is remaining tight-lipped amid reports it's about to take action against 57 top-line footballers from two major codes.

As ASADA's new chairman begins work on Monday, the organisation is ready to issue show-cause letters imminently, according to a Fairfax Media report.

The report says ASADA, investigating use of banned substances in two football codes, could issue show-cause notices to 40 players from AFL club Essendon in 2012 and 17 players from NRL club Cronulla in 2011."
https://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/article/-/23443055/asada-tight-lipped-on-doping-investigation/

Is this just more political subterfuge with the slash and burn budget tomorrow or will ASADA bite this time?

I don't care. This is one of the few times I disagree with SER8. Any penalties against players goes against fairness and any "darkest day" is a made up fairyland in the minds of bureaucrats who need to justify their existence. I'm sorry the Essendon and the Sharks went too far but to penalise those players is a joke on all of us. The only individuals in this instance who should be outed are the nutritionists, coaches and management who insisted that the program should be followed.

Nothing will happen for a few years, as there are many tribunerals and legal avenues that will be available to anyone given an ASADA notice :cool:

Most Players will be retired by the time any official bans are issued.

HappilyManly said:
Nothing will happen for a few years, as there are many tribunerals and legal avenues that will be available to anyone given an ASADA notice :cool:

Most Players will be retired by the time any official bans are issued.

unless the budget news hurts the Libs more than anticipated, then they will need something to get peoples minds off them...Que ASADA hey Hampster?:exclamation::huh::D:mad::idea::blush::(:shy:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6