Is Brandy the biggest knob ever ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To continue on from above.....

And its not like footballers are stupid, they know the rules. Look at Scott Sorensen from Penrith and his heads up play in the Grand Final when Cleary scored ... he was in the line having been the one to play the ball back to dummy half Mitch Kenny. He sprinted out of the defensive line so that he wouldn't get done for obstruction.

Players know the rule. And while we ask the bunker to apply some common sense to their decisions, all we ask from the players is the same. They know full well not to stop in the defensive line, yet they do it time after time. And sometimes some players get caught more than once meaning they learned nothing the first time around.......or the second or the third or the.....yep.

I usually watch footy on Foxtel. If channel 9 are also broadcasting the same game and if I am not enjoying the fox commentary I just switch over to channel 9 for about 5 minutes and switch back. Problem solved. I'm not annoyed anymore and I am just happy to have Fox as an option. Try it. It works......

To continue on from above.....

And its not like footballers are stupid, they know the rules. Look at Scott Sorensen from Penrith and his heads up play in the Grand Final when Cleary scored ... he was in the line having been the one to play the ball back to dummy half Mitch Kenny. He sprinted out of the defensive line so that he wouldn't get done for obstruction.

Players know the rule. And while we ask the bunker to apply some common sense to their decisions, all we ask from the players is the same. They know full well not to stop in the defensive line, yet they do it time after time. And sometimes some players get caught more than once meaning they learned nothing the first time around.......or the second or the third or the.....yep.
Exactly, thats why Edwards ran in to into JWH, he knew the rule, threw his hands up and he wouldnt have made it to stop Manu

Exactly, thats why Edwards ran in to into JWH, he knew the rule, threw his hands up and he wouldnt have made it to stop Manu

Chris Butler (who was the video ref for our game against the Eels.....) should hand back his whistle and get out of the game over that one. Dylan Edwards would have gotten no where near the play, yet got rewarded by Butler for deliberately running into JWH and playing for a penalty.....

Chris Butler (who was the video ref for our game against the Eels.....) should hand back his whistle and get out of the game over that one. Dylan Edwards would have gotten no where near the play, yet got rewarded by Butler for deliberately running into JWH and playing for a penalty.....
agree the NRL need to stamp out this "simulation" by defenders or the game will go the way of the A-League!

The bunker must have never seen Usian Bolt run. They seem to judge everytime that a defender will:

1. break his world record to reach the attacker
2. THEN make a tackle
3. then stop a try.

I reckon they would apply that logic to George Rose if he was still playing!

I usually watch footy on Foxtel. If channel 9 are also broadcasting the same game and if I am not enjoying the fox commentary I just switch over to channel 9 for about 5 minutes and switch back. Problem solved. I'm not annoyed anymore and I am just happy to have Fox as an option. Try it. It works......
I take full advantage of the mute button

agree the NRL need to stamp out this "simulation" by defenders or the game will go the way of the A-League!

It seems to be a problem with Chris Butler when he's the bunker official. He falls for the play acting every single time.

Edwards play acted on Thursday night while last week Moretti made absolutely no attempt to even get near Turbo, instead appealing for a penalty. And on both occasions Butler gave the Logie to........

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8