Is anyone coming down for the Raiders match?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
I will venture the 10 minute journey on the pushbike on Sunday 6th May to Canberra Stadium. Anyone from here making the trip down to beautiful Canberra? At least is is a Sunday arvo game so it shouldn't be too cold!
Would be good to catch up over a few :drunk: !
C'mon - I made the trip up to Brooky a few weeks ago (it's now a 2hr 45min car trip!)........

I would love to but with a 3 month old baby I am lucky to get to Brookie these days, let alone road trips. Actually I am saving my brownie points up for a trip to Brisbane later in the year.

not too far Gronk- get Doug motivated for a road trip and pick me up on the way through

Sounds as though Canberra is about 2 and half hour away from everywhere. I reckon it would would be agood 5 or 6 hours from melbourne

It is more like 8 hours to Melbourne.

We will be going to the game but seeing we live only 20 minutes away that is no great feat. I agree that many should make the trip down.

if it takes 8.5 hrs from Canberra to melbourne you sholdnt let your nanna drive :)

I have never actually done it myself. But according to mates it takes roughly 8 hours.

I checked on whereis, and they claim 7 hours and 22 minutes, which i guess including stops would be around 8 hours.

OK fair enough....I just thought that it was supposed to be half way between Sydney and Melbourne, but clearly Melburnians are a lot smarter and asked to have the place as far away as possible.

it is pretty dam cold here now so don,t get your hopes up we will we just have to put up with watching the eagles flog them in the cold . i have only 15 mintues to drive but we will be still un beaten then so come down and watch us make it 8 in a row

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4