IS ANOTHER SPOON ON THE HORIZON?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kent on Fox last night said Parra won't be playing in the finals this year. He feels the NRL will not be comfortable if Parra hold up the trophy this year after cheating for the last 5 years. Was asked how many pints will they be docked, he just said Parra won't be playing finals in 2016.

Hope he is right!

It's the latest drama in the NRL that has yet again swamped headlines everywhere. On the television, in the newspaper, radio, and especially on social media - every day you hear about the Parramatta Eels' salary cap drama.

Being born into a family of fanatical Manly supporters, since a young age I was always taught to extremely dislike 'Parra', especially by my Dad who still brings up the rivalry we had back in the 80's.

However this rivalry seems to be sparking up again, so seeing this negative press surrounding the Eels in the media brings me happiness

giphy.gif

But every day is something different - some days it's reported they will be playing for no points and other days it is said that they will lose as little as eight and it is confusing everyone.

In my opinion, Parramatta need to be playing for no points this season. My view is partially fuelled by my hatred for them, but it is the most sufficient punishment. The Bulldogs in 2002 lost 37 points and the Storm in 2010 played for no points after rorting the salary cap, so why should the punishment be any lighter for Parramatta?

The Eels have been over the salary cap across grades for five years now, and whilst they have been utterly hopeless for the majority of those five years, they still need to be punished as others have. With multiple fines and warnings about these breaches, losing a substantial amount of points is one of the only ways they can learn their lesson.

(Especially because the only thing they won over the five years was back to back wooden spoons in 2012 & 2013)

giphy.gif

As much as I love reading each day about how much trouble the Parramatta Eels are in, the NRL really need to step up and penalise them before they gain any more points.
Now that the game is being run by Greenturd, you can expect inaction and cover ups to be the norm.

This is a club that has breached the cap in 4 out of the last 5 years, been warned about it, had a suspended penalty and financial penalty put on them, yet this still going on and the NRL are reluctant to announce the penalty and it is now a soap opera.

I have no love for the whingers. I hate their petulance and chip on their shoulder. Their fans and members deserve so much better from their club and the NRL need to end this farce cause the team they have assembled is ILLEGAL!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7