is 3 enough Byso??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
How many of the posters on this site have kids running around?

I know Matas has a few, Ryan has a couple of younguns, Byso has at least 1 little girl and CW has a shotgun loaded and waiting near the backdoor with the teenage daughters to protect :)

On the other hand Daniel doesnt have any as far as I am aware, as do a lot of other guys.

Personally I reckon that perspectives change once that happens and was wondering who the dads on here were and if any agreed/ disagreed with me?

I have two: one 17 month old daughter and a 5 month old son.

I don't know if much of my perspective on things has changed, except for the "I'm never going to have kids" one!

It forces you to be a lot less selfish I would say. It also addes a few extra layers of "depth" to life.

We have three boys, all of whom are more down the energetic end of the spectrum. So we rarely have a minute to ourselves.

I have two: one 17 month old daughter and a 5 month old son.

I don't know if much of my perspective on things has changed, except for the \"I'm never going to have kids\" one!
Gee Narc,
Didnt give the missus much time to rest. 8|

I have a 4 year old daughter. Starts Primary school next year. Had to have an interview with the principle yesterday.

Changes you very much. She is 1st , followed close behind by Manly then the wife. ;)

I want 2 more but the missus wants a career , so maybe a few years off.

Gee Narc,
Didnt give the missus much time to rest. 8|
What can I say... she's hot for me :)

Nah... both Amy and I are about a year apart from our respectives brothers and we agreed that we appreciated that closeness, so we decided to let fate take its course. A few months into it and we re-evaluated and realised how stupid it was but by then it was too late :)

It's kind of funny how you guys said that it does change your perspective because all of a sudden they are number one... it's funny in that here I was saying it didn't change my perspective and yet everyday I remind myself that they are number one. I find it harder and harder to remember life before the children so maybe it's just that I forgot that I had changed in that way, or maybe it's just that it becomes more and more obvious as time goes on!

12 year old twin girls, 7 year old girl and 4 year old boy.
We have a 17 year old niece living with us and a 24 year old stepson who lives in Brisbane.

I would agree with all those who say perspective changes big time along with available funds.

I'm about to have twins UP, to go with our 18 month old daughter. Any tips mate ??

I'm about to have twins UP, to go with our 18 month old daughter. Any tips mate ??
Congratulations C&C enjoy what little free time you have now as you will have none soon. :D
Our girls a fraternal rather than identical so have been easy to tell apart.
Other than when babies I would suggest not dressing them the same and as they get older encouraging them to do their own thing if they want to. We made a point of insisting on separate school classes where possible so that they did not get compared to each other.
Letting them have their own birthday parties rather than joint ones would be good as well but only really important when they are older.

We found the biggest change came when the second arrived. The first one pretty much fitted in with our lifestyle and we took him everywhere, but that changed when there was two.

Of course it didn't help that number 2 showed even in the ultrasound what a handful he would be.

Yes, I have a 2 year and 2 month old girl Holly that is a champion kid that puts a smile on everyone’s face that meets her, much unlike myself. I certainly changes your perspective on life having a little one. For the best.

They are country kids from Dubbo Byso. No decent country kid would ever be caught with a rat's tale. That is more a Western Sydney expression!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4