• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Anybody been watching ? I've been recording the games and watching them at night, has been a few good ones so far

What a freakish effort this morning, Chris Gayle 175* from 66, bringing up the ton off 30 balls, and 17 6s in the innings.
He was on fire early and had taken 28 off Marsh so skipper Finch thought he would roll the arm over, 29 runs later he realised what a poor captaincy decision that over was lol

Haven't watched any games. Read about Gayles effort though, funny that he scored more runs in one IPL knock then he did in his whole BBL season. No doubt he can hit when he is on.

It's worth a look, some of the striking is so clean

Averaging 108 with a SR of 170 this season so far

Is interesting to see some of the guys that can't get a run over there and some of the guys getting a prolonged go

McCullum can't get a start in his side, Brett Lee sitting on the sidelines with him. Faulkner has been pretty impressive so far

Warner has been dropped down to batting 4 in his side. Played a fairly selfish knock the other day, came in with 11 needed and Sehwag at the other end on 91*, most would try to get a single and give Sehwag a decent shot at a ton, Warner decided to try and smack it round and Sehwag was left 95*

Watsons effort the other night with Pollard was one of the most hilarious things I have seen on the park for a while, the classic man who can dish it out but not take it back. Hope Dravid and co found his dummy and rocked the cot as he tried to get to sleep that night

Have been some great knocks in the latter part of the comp. David Miller 101* from 38 balls to win the game when his team were dead and buried was an absolute ripper

Was a game the other night as well where Mumbai needed 62 from 4 overs and Pollard hit 7 sixes in the next 2 overs

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2