Introduction to Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I nearly choked at the introduction to the game.

Brett Stewart - West Wollongong Devils, Jarrad Hayne Cabramatta, Matt Cooper - Shellharbour, Brent Kite - Queanbeyan Blues etc

Then it came to Greg Inglis - I can't remember what he said but it should have been Kempsey NSW. He played U17 and U19 for NSW and then 10 mins in some Brisbane comp after signing with Melbourne and so he is now a passionate and committed toad. Spare me Plllllleeeeeeeeassssssse. No integrity in Origin whilst that anomaly is allowed to stand. :violin: :violin: :violin:

PS Worth noting that only three of the NSW team came from Sydney and only a few more QLDers as well. League needs to be promoted more in the country nurseries as it is the lifeblood of the game.

Bowraville.

The same reason Tony Carroll is a dual international.

Inglis is a dirty traitor, but if you hear him speak he does have the IQ of a QLDer. It's more a spiritual home for the retarded.
Bloody good footballer though & he should either play for us or not at all. It shouldn't be a personal choice.
If he has the attitude he does, then we don't want him, but he should never have been allowed to play against us.

I agree with the bush comment. I've always thought that the next new team should be a Central West NSW team & the Steelers should never have been screwed the way they were.

hate to break it to you Canteen but he said Bowraville which is in NSW. He was never from Kempsey he lived in Macksville a bit further north but must have played for Bowraville. I must admit i am still struggling to see how that qualifies him for Queensland even if it is slightly closer to the Queensland Border

According to the rules it is where you play grade football after 16 - which was in Queensland for Inglis.

Did you notice the entire NSW starting Pack (also the Australian starting pack) was all country NSW? City boys are bred too soft these days.

Finally, on the topic of introductions, how about all the Blues commentators constantly talking about what "we" need to do throughout the lead-up and the game!

Frighteningly biased.

awwwwww, did widdle mata get scared because the didnt talk about queensland all night long.

Not at all. It was just a perfect example of why Channel 9 continue to lose profitability and get hammered in the ratings.

mata its usually the flip side, exactly as biased but towards queensland. If thats where the ratings come from then maybe 9 should change to channel 1 so their target audience may have a chance of counting high enough.

Finally, on the topic of introductions, how about all the Blues commentators constantly talking about what \"we\" need to do throughout the lead-up and the game!

Frighteningly biased.

Do the names Vautin, Close and Ikin ring any bells ??? :blah: :blah: :blah:

The whole thing is a wankfest as far as the commentary goes.

[quote author=Matabele]
Finally, on the topic of introductions, how about all the Blues commentators constantly talking about what \"we\" need to do throughout the lead-up and the game!

Frighteningly biased.

Do the names Vautin, Close and Ikin ring any bells ??? :blah: :blah: :blah:

The whole thing is a wankfest as far as the commentary goes.
[/quote]

Those gents weren't commentating though, were they?

I will agree with you that the whole thing was an over the top wankfest.

Footy show meets marquee event with the viewer the casualty.

My advise to all you wankers is to turn the volume down and tune into JJJ for an unbiased, informed commentary.

I can't handle JJJ. I'm too emotionally involved in the game to tolerate comedy.

And the ABC commentary is not in sync with the telecast.

You should relax more Mata, light up a joint and sit back and watch those Maroons trample over the top of Bailey et al, it was totally satisfying. Qld were never going to lose. Simple really.

You should relax more Mata, light up a joint and sit back and watch those Maroons trample over the top of Bailey et al, it was totally satisfying. Qld were never going to lose. Simple really.

Heres an idea. Put that green stuff you mention into his pizzas. Could be sold as a "green" environmentally friendly pizza. Could even claim research & development costs.

[quote author=DSM5]

Heres an idea. Put that green stuff you mention into his pizzas. Could be sold as a "green" environmentally friendly pizza. Could even claim research & development costs.

[/quote]

I think it is our competitors that need to opiate their customers to consume the god awful **** they churn out.

Mata... did you not hear ikin in the first half saying "I have a feeling WE are going to break a hoodoo tonight!"

To anyone that cares what the hell a commentator has to say I say: Grow a cock.... you know what your going to get when you turn it on.. i'm fine with Ikin rubbing his testicles all game with a maroon hankerchief... get over it.

I gotta agree here guys. I support the blues as much as the rest of you but its was a farce.

That being said, NSW were the ones that had everything to do.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4