Interesting statistics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Clay

Bencher
Here are some statistics I found interesting on NRL website, Some already posted in another thread.

• Manly 2nd for points scored behind the Dragons
  • Manly =1st with Dragon for tries scored
  • Manly are 11th for All run meters
  • Tom Treb leads the NRL ARM with 1523
  • Manly have the most LB with 46 second is Dragons 42
  • Tom T =2nd in the NRL for LB
  • =1st with Broncos for least Errors (82), Most Is Panthers (113)
  • Andrew McCullough has 495 Tackles, next best is Peter Wallace with 359. That is a gladiator effort.
  • Manly Does not have a player in the Top 20 for Hitups, I think this is obvious from TB game plan to have the wingers and Tom hit the ball up alot.
  • The Manly Forward with the Most runs is Jake T (99) next best is a surprising Curtis Siro (72)
  • Jorge and Brian Kelly have 5 tries each, Most in the Team
  • DCE =2nd for Try assists, Brenko Lee is 5th Tyrone Roberts is =8th
  • Marty is =2nd for Offloads (22) in teh NRL, which is huge considering he was suspended for two weeks. He racked up 7 against Souths. Our next best Curtis Sironen ranked =6th (18)
  • Manly are 3rd for Penalties conceded (68). Most is Sharks (75) and the refs darlings are Tigers (46)
  • Manly are 13th for DH runs
  • Manly are 15th for Kick meters (3469.0) 1st is Roosters (4991.0)

Here are some statistics I found interesting on NRL website, Some already posted in another thread.

• Manly 2nd for points scored behind the Dragons
  • Manly =1st with Dragon for tries scored
  • Manly are 11th for All run meters
  • Tom Treb leads the NRL ARM with 1523
  • Manly have the most LB with 46 second is Dragons 42
  • Tom T =2nd in the NRL for LB
  • =1st with Broncos for least Errors (82), Most Is Panthers (113)
  • Andrew McCullough has 495 Tackles, next best is Peter Wallace with 359. That is a gladiator effort.
  • Manly Does not have a player in the Top 20 for Hitups, I think this is obvious from TB game plan to have the wingers and Tom hit the ball up alot.
  • The Manly Forward with the Most runs is Jake T (99) next best is a surprising Curtis Siro (72)
  • Jorge and Brian Kelly have 5 tries each, Most in the Team
  • DCE =2nd for Try assists, Brenko Lee is 5th Tyrone Roberts is =8th
  • Marty is =2nd for Offloads (22) in teh NRL, which is huge considering he was suspended for two weeks. He racked up 7 against Souths. Our next best Curtis Sironen ranked =6th (18)
  • Manly are 3rd for Penalties conceded (68). Most is Sharks (75) and the refs darlings are Tigers (46)
  • Manly are 13th for DH runs
  • Manly are 15th for Kick meters (3469.0) 1st is Roosters (4991.0)
Uate has 6 tries!!!! 4 from the Rabbits game & 2 from previous games. Not sure why the stats haven't included him!

IMG_0482.PNG
Uate has 6 tries!!!! 4 from the Rabbits game & 2 from previous games. Not sure why the stats haven't included him!
That's correct when I clicked on the site he was listed as 4

Edit: I just checked and he is listed as 2, guess Souths were so bad it didn't count?

Last edited:
I think the chooks when they were gifted the '13 premiership by the refs, I am pretty sure they were up there with the most penalised.

I must say, I thought Doorman was higher than turbo for line breaks. I can see on the site is Turbo, Aku, then Walker/Kelly both on 6.

Also.

Walker is =3rd highest for points scored (72 with Gutho), with baloney (74) and Widdop (87) above them.

And despite his avg boot, Walker is actually =3rd with the boot, kicking 28 goals.

Some interesting stats, nice to see Manly close to the top in most.

Manly is 11th in all run metres yet Tom Turbo has the most of any player in the NRL. So this would likely mean that some in the team are not making their share of run metres. Hope Tom does not get injured or else Manly might struggle with their go forward.

Also interesting that Manly are way down in kick metres. So this would mean that either Green and DCE have poor long kicking games but we know that DCE has a good long kicking game (as was evident with his outstanding 40/20 kick on Friday night). Or else Manly has been in good field position more often than not and they have not required to kick it long.

Penalties conceded is a bit of a worry. Not sure what they can do there but maybe it just needs Barrett to have a word to Tony Archer and invite him down to a training session to fix a few things.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10