Interesting how quiet the forum is now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Since Manly have been on the improve this forum is becoming very quiet

Manly are winning
Constant halves/hooker combo
Orford hitting his straps
Monas playing well
BK captain
Des finally blooding cuthbo
King actually going ok
Matai actually going ok
witt in PL

The only things left for comment are ballin, zorba and roach really

I think it is just one of those weeks to be honest with you.

i hope we clean sweep the rest of the season then. I have gotten more work done this week than i have since the begining of the pre-season

Well just to try and throw something interesting in I hope that dessie drops willo and keeps Cuthbo in the squad.

Also not convnced about Dunners and Monnas as our FG hookers and would like to see ballin given a chance to see what he can do.

Had to laugh at the telecrap this morning when they said that princess was in line for selction in the city team. One reasonable game and they have him in the team. next they wil be promoting him for SOO. lol

Also on MSE someone reported that the local parra paper had a whole back page on Lyon comming back to Parra next year and that he has spoken to hagn and has SMS'd a lot of the players. Looks like we won't get him.

I haven't been able to see the game yet so I've been circumspect in my comments.

I'm sure I could pick up a few negatives if I put my mind to it.

I haven't been able to see the game yet so I've been circumspect in my comments.

So you don't have to watch the whole thing i'll narrow down the negatives to the first 20 minutes and some of matai's game... the rest was A OK

gees mata i thought u were a true supporter :drunk:

is ryan a midget? i imagine him to be

Sorry to dissapoint champ, but no. Your obvious lack of intellect on the other hand is quite clear for all to see. One word for you my friend:-

DENTIST !!!

You don't come from Gosford do you?

It's a worry when you walked in to the dentist to get your tooth (the one you have still clinging on for dear life) cleaned, to have the dentist say, "sorry champ, the post op sex change clinic is down the street", you've come to the wrong joint.

And for Fro....I'll continue to responde to you as I always do:-

" "

[quote author=Stillman]
is ryan a midget? i imagine him to be

Ryan actually makes a pygmie look tall

[/quote]

Wheel - your head makes the elephant man look like Lyv Tyler. 8|
Dead set - Did you pick up your missus @ the Royal Blind Society for Pensioners? :lol2:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4