Interesting Cooment by Bozo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
From Manly Daily 29/11

``You could have Lyon at five-eighth, leave Bell and Matai in the centres and play Burns, (Michael) Monaghan or Matt Ballin at hooker. Burns is certainly capable of playing 9 (hooker) and there are plenty of good things being said about young Ballin.''

When Bozo makes a decision about the club it always happens, first time Ballin has been mentioned as an NRL player in the right circles - I guess that means he will now get his chance next season. :clap:

Totally agree. He's certainly a good judge ;)

I'll have a Mata moment and suggest he's been reading my posts on this site. :)

I think Burns would make a great HOOKER - loves to tackle, is quick off the mark, and is a tough little bugger. I reckon we should try it for sure, with Ballin off the bench (albeit i have NEVER seen him play). Geez, if only we could off-load those Monas and Dunley contracts.....

I think Burns would make a great 5/8 - loves to tackle, is quick off the mark, and is a tough little bugger. I reckon we should try it for sure, with Ballin off the bench (albeit i have NEVER seen him play). Geez, if only we could off-load those Monas and Dunley contracts.....
We will assume you meant hooker crusher

gee much more of this and u will be calling me fro :lol:

As bozo still runs the club we can look forward to Ballin getting a go next year for sure.

Another article in today's Manly daily also mentoned the we operate on the lowest second tier budget in the NRL which means that we don't have the funds to compete with the dogs, dragoins, roosters etc in buying the younger players.

Despite this all 3 teams from Jersey flegg up made the semis. Imagine how well all our grades would go if we had money to compete with the rich clubs again for the best juniors.

Also an intersting post by admi on MSE indicating that the club is desperate to upgade brookie and that they say that the oval has only a max one or two more years left in its current state.

We also need a new leagues club as well. Its a pity that past management has left the club in such dire straights. Paying $3m for a new car park was the most ridiculous decision ever.

From Manly Daily 29/11
``You could have Lyon at five-eighth, leave Bell and Matai in the centres and play Burns, (Michael) Monaghan or Matt Ballin at hooker. Burns is certainly capable of playing 9 (hooker) and there are plenty of good things being said about young Ballin.''

I notice that Dunley is not mentioned by the great Bozo :dance:

word from his girlfriend (she is a physio and teated my uncle who is a manly supporter) is he is getting restless and this year may well be his last in maroon and white if he doesnt make the top grade.

Obviously you dont have to be a genious to see this but it does back up the thoughts.

On the plus side if he does crack it and goes well he will wnat to stay in the area as his business and the girlfriends jobs are in the area.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4