Instant success

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
It seems that Canterbury fans expect an instant premiership now they have a new coach. But so too is Newcastle, with Bennett.
Come to think of it, half the teams next year will have new coaches.
There are going to be plenty of disappointed fans next season when the new coaches fail to lift the on-field performances of their perennially ordinary teams.

Of course, Tooves won;t have that problem because Manly knows how to win.

Stevo said:
I'm not quite so confident TW but it will be interesting to see what unfolds.

His success was built on hard work and loyalty. Money can buy hard work but not loyalty. The bulldogs fans and Ceo think that gambling money can buy you a comp. I believe they will suffer further both on and off the field.

manlyslam said:
The bulldogs fans and Ceo think that gambling money can buy you a comp.

At least Andrew Wilkie is doing his best to stop their money. We will be the club that probably suffers the least when the Leagues Clubs start to loose revenue, as ours doesn't have much to loose.

I think Tooves will be inheriting the strongest Manly side that any new Manly Coach of the last 40 years has inherited. I really look forward to his style and if he uses a similar structure to which Des used. Also be interested in how he motivates the side. I think Tooves has the makings to be a great coach.

It's going to make bulldogs games almost must see t.v for me. I can't wait for the quick cuts to the coaches box during games.

The fact is the dogs dont have anywhere near the team to win the comp. no coach would turn that bunch into champions.

But it will make the season to come interesting.
Cant wait till it starts.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7