Insight needed from Technical Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
Short kickoff i am not a massive fan of
The aim of the first set should be in defense, to try to keep the opposition inside their half, and have them kick from between 40 and 50 metres. If you don't get it back, the other team is in attack straight away, worse still if you don't send it deep enough, the other team is straight on attack.

mozgrame said:
I'd like to see more kickoffs drilled hard along the ground and directed to the sideline. With the height of the tees they use, it would be dead easy to position the ball so you are pretty much grubbering it straight into touch and getting it back. As long as it goes over their 40m line that is.

Yeah I agree this is worth a try, but difficult. If you kick it right though, you should be able to get it to sit up just in time to bounce over the players head. It seems worth trying to drill it out at about the 20 metre line

Another possible outcome would be a knock on. If the team kicking off stood on their own 40m line and started to sprint up on the side you were kicking to (as the Roosters did when Ricky took over) it would put tremendous pressure on the receiving side. If your runners get their timing right, by the time the ball is kicked, they should be in full flight and hammering down on any possible receiver. I imagine this would almost certainly produce a fumble, if not a finding of touch.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4