Injury Ward RD13

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How about some of you young guns, at 60 I'm a tad past it but I'm sure there's a few out there that could show some passion.

They tell me there's a spot at number 1 available??

We had no bench for the last 20 mins but at least the guys gave it a go, yeah it was rubbish losing, surrounded by moronic raiders supporters but I did feel as bad as some other loses. We gave it to the raiders supporters on the bus back to the city. If you can sing when you lose, can't be so bad. I would be more disappointed as a raiders supporter, they were she ite for the last 20mins, even with the ref still helping them out

Your right. They should of put 50+ on us. I thk they were a bit knacked thou. Was the only highlight of a sad week for us .showing some mettle in the last 20.

So much for the brilliance of our new conditioner Dan 'the hipster dickface' Ferris...we have been breaking down all year.

Bring back Toovey and Singe, recruit Kelly Egan as the assistant for a succession plan.

We havent had our strongest line up 1 to 7 all year. And now with lyons injured only walker has played all games i belive. Add our constant changing pack and bench its no wonder we suck.

I couldn't believe we moved Donny Singe on. I was also very surprised with the massive clean out we did. Steve Gigg, Dave Warwick etc. I understand the need for change as we looked like we needed freshening up but wow. Also David Heath. Wtf.

I couldn't believe we moved Donny Singe on. I was also very surprised with the massive clean out we did. Steve Gigg, Dave Warwick etc. I understand the need for change as we looked like we needed freshening up but wow. Also David Heath. Wtf.
WTF indeed!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6