Injury update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
This is the news from the after match function:

Monas had cramps only. Nothing serious.

Hill might have done his calf? Should be right for next week.

Hicks should be back in Round 5.

Glenn Stewart has his cast off and hopes to play in Round 5, though it might take a week or two longer than that.

I should also mention that the Princess looks to be out for another 3-4 weeks. Apparently Hill put a pea under his matress as a prank and King hasn't been the same since.

Hows kennedy. HIS calf was iced after he went off the field. As for Tezza he looked shaky when he started the game but put in. Then went off at half time

good news, thanks! I would have gone back to the club but my lift was keen on leaving the ground asap.

where was the JM stand located today? :p

Stand wasnt up today as there wasnt any rain. The AE guys didnt sit together for this one. I was at the scoreboard end in the corner of the Hill. Diagonally opposite the arko stand

Excellent on the injury front then guys. If we only have to replace Hoppa, and it is with Creary (very similar player), then we are going ok.

I was very worried about the possible injuries from this one.

The guys put in after they were left a man short and hurt big time

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4