Injury Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Guys, just stumbled across this website. www.injuryupdate.com.au

Basically provides a weekly summary of each teams injuries.

Looks like a winner.... i'll be checking it out when we get an injury... hopefully lulu and BK will be back this week

That site basically relies on "tips" from fans so they probably know about as much as we do.

I have another source that I'll back over that site. ;)

Its not provided by fans mata. The info is obtained from various media sources. It is by no means an injury "scoop" website, just a place where all known injuries about players from all clubs can be found in the one spot

[quote author=Matabele]
That site basically relies on \"tips\" from fans so they probably know about as much as we do.

I have another source that I'll back over that site. ;)

Your my hero!!
[/quote]

Well I'm hardly going to name the source, am I dipstick?

You don't seem to complain when we surreptitiously filter the news through to the Forums here at Silvertails.

hahhaha.... righto

It seemed like you were throwing your weight around so i thought i had to knock you down a peg... it's what i do

That's a good site clonta. It's obvious that site is fair dinkum, God knows how showbags draws his conclusions.

Kylie Leuluai knee injury Rnd 8 return Rnd 13
Ben Kennedy calf strain Rnd 9 return Rnd 13
Left the field in the 15 minute.
Jason King hand fracture Rnd 10 return Rnd 15

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4