Injury update from triplem

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@ Clit Commander.

Given that you are the idiot that first posted a potentially defamtory post last night you'll forgive me if your good opinion isnt something I strive for...

Regarding the Kingy article.
Supposing we do make the grand final, is it wise or even fair to bring in a guy who hasn't played in 7 or 8 weeks, even if he is the captain?

Duff said:
Regarding the Kingy article.
Supposing we do make the grand final, is it wise or even fair to bring in a guy who hasn't played in 7 or 8 weeks, even if he is the captain?

No

sociopath

(sō'sē-ə-păth', -shē-) pronunciation
n.

One who is affected with a personality disorder marked by antisocial behavior.

What Matas is doing mirrors what the media is doing with the all-in brawl.

Their key aim is to keep us perpetually in emotive reactions. If the media can keep us emotively activated, then we get hooked in loops of automated and unconscious thoughts and reactions.

As much as we say we hate it, humans have a tendency to get addicted to the emotional hormone hits, to the drama.

That's why it works on the masses. The masses are slaves to their emotional reactions. The last thing the media would want is for us to not react to the unfairness of the situation, including the unfairness of their treatment of our team. The kids' game of pinching someone's toy and playing keepings-off quickly loses its purpose and appeal if the victim doesn't react.

much as it pains me i must agree Rex is not far off it.

MAtas is a stirrer of the highest order, and the funniest thing about it is everyone pretends to know what he is doing, but reacts ayway.

But then the funniest thing is we are still talking about it a day later and he is sitting up in the hills laughing :)

Rex said:
sociopath

n.

. Thanks for clarifying where you're coming from Patrick.

Rex said:
What Matas is doing mirrors what the media is doing with the all-in brawl.

Their key aim is to keep us perpetually in emotive reactions. If the media can keep us emotively activated, then we get hooked in loops of automated and unconscious thoughts and reactions.

As much as we say we hate it, humans have a tendency to get addicted to the emotional hormone hits, to the drama.

That's why it works on the masses. The masses are slaves to their emotional reactions. The last thing the media would want is for us to not react to the unfairness of the situation, including the unfairness of their treatment of our team. The kids' game of pinching someone's toy and playing keepings-off quickly loses its purpose and appeal if the victim doesn't react.

Phil Rothfield is paid to be a twat. Matabelle is a twat because he knows nothing else. Theres a difference

Matabele said:
Wolfman's reputation as a liability continues to grow.

We have had a few of the older members go on record lately that the new members have made this forum less palatable. If this is an indication of what older members see as stirring or acceptable posting then they are kidding themselves really

Old matas was so good on one eyed all those years ago. What happened mate you have so much to contribute really

Matabele said:
Rex said:
sociopath

n.

. Thanks for clarifying where you're coming from Patrick.

As you're aware Andrew, we all have our inner sociopath.

Sad injury to Tariq overnight.When will the idiots finally work out that it is these injuries that worry parents with our game as it gets physically tougher and faster ,not a slap in the chops.Gould has an article re TAG gfootball this morning which is interesting but while Hadley and Rothfield feed the masses it will fall on deaf ears.Having coached juniors it is the broken legs and arms that have mums in tears not a scufle between 2 kids.Common sense right...it appears not.

Matabele said:
Gorgeous George said:
Matabele said:
Wolfman's reputation as a liability continues to grow.

A guy breaks his neck for us on the field and that's all you've got. You're pathetic.

I did apologize later fellows.

Your post made my blood boil. Wolfman's injury could be career ending. His only crime has been to spill blood for us on the field. The post was that bad that I didn't bother reading the remainder of the thread before responding. You have form so I have doubts about the sincerity in your apology. Benefit of the doubt at best.

I accept it was ungenerous and poorly thought through. I would delete the original but it has been responded to so many times it would mean deleting the whole thread.

Insensitive even. The point made might stand but the timing is poor.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6