Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Watching today's game, as painful as it was, I couldn't work out whether Killer needed another week out or he was just part of a side that got totally outplayed.

Something isn't quite right with Snake though. His timing seems way off.

The absence of Sid though was huge. I can't believe how pivotal he is to our side.

I've got no doubt we're good enough to go all the way but we're going to need everyone on the field come September.

Or maybe I'm just bummed we got beaten so badly.

We didn't go to right so he wasn't given a chance,

Lyon was quiet because Littlejohn kept passing to him expecting him to control the play. It meant Lyon was caught 2 on 1 a lot.

DCE and Gift draw defenders in freeing killer up. He had neither.

I agree snake does seem off. If he is struggling he should offload to Jorge on the kick return.

Eagles2nv said:
Lyon was quiet because Littlejohn kept passing to him expecting him to control the play. It meant Lyon was caught 2 on 1 a lot.

DCE and Gift draw defenders in freeing killer up. He had neither.

I agree snake does seem off. If he is struggling he should offload to Jorge on the kick return.

It was worse than that with snake, he missed opportunities today by passing either too early or by not passing. Timing is way out.

I don't want to be too critical of the guys because we were missing crucial players not just any players.

And Dan, you're 100% right.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8