Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc would have to be dead or on deaths bed to come off the bloke loves that jersey that much!
I think TRex might be gone for the trip. So bring back Harro aka Redrum aka Harrison

Choc would have to be dead or on deaths bed to come off the bloke loves that jersey that much!
I think TRex might be gone for the trip. So bring back Harro aka Redrum aka Harrison

T-Rex being put on report for the supposed trip was a farce, if you have a chance look back and you'll see there was absolutely no intention in it at all.

T-Rex being put on report for the supposed trip was a farce, if you have a chance look back and you'll see there was absolutely no intention in it at all.

The fool who put Williams on report should be sacked immediately.Simply a case of being wrongfooted.Not even the dickheads on the review committee will get him for that.However if they do it would be interesting.How much loading does a 7 week suspension carry.

The fool who put Williams on report should be sacked immediately.Simply a case of being wrongfooted.Not even the dickheads on the review committee will get him for that.However if they do it would be interesting.How much loading does a 7 week suspension carry.

Wasn't Joe knocked out at one stage? Looked like it watching live, haven't heard the comments yet but at the time I was surprised he stayed on. He still played strongly soon afterwards though, but I hope he is ok.

Wasn't Joe knocked out at one stage? Looked like it watching live, haven't heard the comments yet but at the time I was surprised he stayed on. He still played strongly soon afterwards though, but I hope he is ok.

Eagles2nv said:
Im thinking that bruher may be ruled out by the doctors.
Tooves is the type of coach that will rest ballin, kingy and wolfie if there injuries are borderline. Rather them fit for the finals.

Wolfie looked like he is out for a week. Choc finished the game so should be right.

The Short turnaround wont help.

But we are Manly, a Brave and Strong team. Bring on the donkeys

If players are out.

Out>In

Bruher> Robinson
Choc> Harrison
King> Lussick
Ballin> L Foz
Wolfie> Whare
There is still depth there we'll win.

Eagles2nv said:
Im thinking that bruher may be ruled out by the doctors.
Tooves is the type of coach that will rest ballin, kingy and wolfie if there injuries are borderline. Rather them fit for the finals.

Wolfie looked like he is out for a week. Choc finished the game so should be right.

The Short turnaround wont help.

But we are Manly, a Brave and Strong team. Bring on the donkeys

If players are out.

Out>In

Bruher> Robinson
Choc> Harrison
King> Lussick
Ballin> L Foz
Wolfie> Whare
There is still depth there we'll win.

Will we ever string 2 games without injuries....Manly seriously needs to invest in cybernetics for our players!!! Like anyone know that South African blade runner athlete? We should replace Brett Stewart's and wolfman's legs with those legs, they work very well.

Anyway of the 4 injured we do have a bit of depth, the only real concern is e Wolfman as his replacements are either a Penrith Panther or a Rooster. Liam Foran should be great as a starting hooker, Rose to replace King with Tim Robinson on the bench and a Parramatta Eel also gets back on the bench.[/quote]

Will we ever string 2 games without injuries....Manly seriously needs to invest in cybernetics for our players!!! Like anyone know that South African blade runner athlete? We should replace Brett Stewart's and wolfman's legs with those legs, they work very well.

Anyway of the 4 injured we do have a bit of depth, the only real concern is e Wolfman as his replacements are either a Penrith Panther or a Rooster. Liam Foran should be great as a starting hooker, Rose to replace King with Tim Robinson on the bench and a Parramatta Eel also gets back on the bench.[/quote]

How strange was Williams injury? Pissed me off that he got knocked by a Newcastle player without the ball and he falls over in pain? Not sure if he was carrying the injury from previous tackles but strange all the same.

How strange was Williams injury? Pissed me off that he got knocked by a Newcastle player without the ball and he falls over in pain? Not sure if he was carrying the injury from previous tackles but strange all the same.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6