Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Any word on whether Kite will play?

Or whether Princess will contribute his usual 20 minutes at the death?

Latest media reports that they were both have a fitness test and hopeful of playing. The final training session would be today so presumably they will tested at some stage this morning. But to tell the truth I haven't got a clue. :D

Just read in SMH Late Mail that Kite assured Ricky Stuart at the Origin squad picnic that he will be definately be playing this weekend.

A thread on ME has Jason King out - not sure legite or not though.

lol, i thought there would be thread for both king and kite being both in and out.

Heres a question - if crocker can play PL - can we name Kylie in PL this week and have him play NRL since he would have missed 2 gmes like crocker??

No as I assume that PL is playing at Telstra prior to NRL. If the game was on Sunday he would be fine, assuming the same logic (or rorting) applies.

CW i think you miss read - He would miss his second match in PL and hance have served 2, before NRL starts.

Crocker misses the NRL 1st grade game against the Warriors and then his suspension is served. As the final whistle on that game sounds in NZ the rorters PL side kicks off at 2:30pm or something. So he will play PL because his !st grade suspension will be served.

We can't do that with Lulu sadly.

CW i think you miss read - He would miss his second match in PL and hance have served 2, before NRL starts.

No. Because the round is deemed to have finished at the end of the NRL game. So if Premier League was after he could play in Premier League.

Its all because the rules dont take into account that some PL games are after the NRL game.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2