• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
clontaago link said:
CW, the muscles around your lower stomach have absolutely nothing to do with ABDUCTION.

I would be sacking my physio if I were you.

Especially since his physio is a bloke!

clontaago link said:
I've explained this once before but Ill have another crack for CW and Matt's benefit.

Abduction = Movement of a limb away from the body
Adduction - Opposite of abduction

Leg Abduction - The movement of the leg away from body to the side.
Muscles used - Glute Medius, Glute Min, Glute max and TFL

Led Adduction - Bringing the leg back in toward the body
Muscles used - Adductor Magnus, Addcutor Brevis and Adductor Longus)

CW, the muscles around your lower stomach have absolutely nothing to do with ABDUCTION.

I would be sacking my physio if I were you.

you missed my point numb nuts

My nuts are only numb because I told CW's physio I had an abductor strain and he started rubbing my nuts.

We forgot one injury from the game-clon's laptop was injured almost beyond recognition after it decided to crash the internet raio stream just as lestrange was about to score. 

The adductor magnus is a large triangular muscle, situated on the medial side of the thigh
250px-Anterior_Hip_Muscles_2.PNG

Basic anatomy should be left to those who know what they are talking about. There are abductors in both the arms and hands but also in the groin area??? Funny about that.  ;D ;D ;D

ADDUCTORS you ****head, not ABDUCTORS.

ADDUCTORS (which is what the ADDUCTOR Magnus is) are loacted in the groin area, ABDUCTORS (AB, not AD) are not.

Do I need to spell this out again.

Honestly no wonder our school system is so ****ed.

I know there are abductors in the arms, abductors are musclestaht move limbs away from the body, which is what I stated above.

You need to learn the difference between ADDuctors and ABductors.

I saw that post by CW and by god I hoped he was messign around because otherwise....my god!

Sorry for the anger but it is just so frustrating to have to spell something out to someone 3 times, especially when they have already spelt it out to themsleves with a diagram!!!

So will Beavers Groin be alright.........

*chuckle*

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7