Injuries - ALL worse than thought.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Manly Daily today - all likely to be out until the end of the month. That's 9-11 weeks out for each of the three players !!! We are talking broken bone territory aren't we Clontaggo!!!
What's the point in receiving a members "insider" that is so inaccurate? I don't mind being part of Dessie's injury mind games, but when in the exact same day as the club tells us one thing, the Manly Daily comes out with something completely different that the club has said to THEM, it is quite dissapointing. Who has been told the truth?

DaddyFats suggesting Orford is having black outs sounds on the money to me.

It stinks having $1,000,000 sitting on the sideline for 9-11 rounds. Or maybe we won't have them on the sidelines. Eeergh, I just don't know who to believe?

I guess as long as we are winning - who cares who is being told the truth to be honest.

far out man, I am dizzy from that one

The bright side is that iof we can keep winning we will have $1,000,000 of fresh horse flesh for the back end of the season when we really need it. Less wear and tear.

Yeah its a good thing we kept Monas cause I wouldn't want either Burns or Halden at half.

And Groom is still too new to put him up - it could screw up his career.

Manly Daily today - all likely to be out until the end of the month. That's 9-11 weeks out for each of the three players !!! We are talking broken bone territory aren't we Clontaggo!!!
What's the point in receiving a members \"insider\" that is so inaccurate? I don't mind being part of Dessie's injury mind games, but when in the exact same day as the club tells us one thing, the Manly Daily comes out with something completely different that the club has said to THEM, it is quite dissapointing. Who has been told the truth?

It stinks having $1,000,000 sitting on the sideline for 9-11 rounds. Or maybe we won't have them on the sidelines. Eeergh, I just don't know who to believe?

I guess as long as we are winning - who cares who is being told the truth to be honest.

The end of the month will only be 6 weeks in total wont it? Rounds 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.

I dare say had we not been 4 from 4 we might have seen them rushed back in, which would have been a bad move. I wont be too unhappy if come round 8 we get those 3 back and are 6-2 or 7-1 even.

I wont be too unhappy if come round 8 we get those 3 back and are 6-2 or 7-1 even.

I wouldnt be unhappy no matter what the player injury status is, if we are to attain those win ratios of 75% or 87.5% over the whole year :p

[quote author=Ryan]
What's the point in receiving a members \"insider\" that is so inaccurate? I don't mind being part of Dessie's injury mind games, but when in the exact same day as the club tells us one thing, the Manly Daily comes out with something completely different that the club has said to THEM, it is quite dissapointing. Who has been told the truth?

The end of the month will only be 6 weeks in total wont it? Rounds 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.

[/quote]

I'm glad someone picked it up, not sure where the 9-11 came from. :~?

I can't believe with the caliber of players out that we aren't getting a decent wrap in the media. A lot of people are still writing us off in every game we've played so far.

we must be doing something right, in the lunchtime newcastle news they mentioned a bulldogs big punter supporter/player (oops) put $15000 on Manly to beat the dogs....

the Manly dogs game could be a big money spinner for me. Im not a regular football punter (the pressure often spoils the enjoyment of the game) but today i looked at some of the odds and couldnt resist. Definately some value on offer. I put $100 dollars on a four game accumalator. Parra and Titans looked after me tonight and tomorrow i need Saints to roll the storm and Manly to stand tall (not in doubt) to collect $7323

The saints over the Storm is the one you will probably miss out on. Although after last week they will be wanting to put in a big game and they are at home...

But for me it'll be the storm by about 6

As someone pointed out in another thread, this could be a blessing in disguise for Menzies. After this time off i reckon he will be raring to go and it may help him out in the back half of the season. He seemed a bit unenthusiastic early on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4