Injured players returning this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nuts

JSL, Starling & Matteo all played in the NSW cup side on the weekend. You would think that they will all get a start in first grade this week. So who misses out. For me it's Hasson off the bench replaced by JSL, Matteo to replace Horo who is suspended and Starling to miss out.

Reports had Starling playing about 50 minutes so he should be right for a bench spot.

With Horo suspended there is one less forced change needed.

I would start Jake and Burgess alongside Symonds, Leary and Lui, Willy and Starling off the bench for size sharing it with Mateo and Hodges. Sao drops off for now and JSL gets 1 more week of fitness.

Lui has been solid this year but the last 2 weeks below par, he could drop off for JSL/Horo over the next couple of weeks

Hodges must be in the 17 or else we'll have the same type of stodgy forwards on the bench, none of whom can break open a game when we need to score points.
IwK5sDa.gif

I would drop lui for JSL. Lui has been in poor form and JSL was a beast before he was injured. Will depend on how he played in NSW Cup on the weekend and how he has been training I guess

Lui's effort against the Donkeys, or lack of it, should see him dropped. And quite frankly the same should be said of Mason.

Can't see that happening though.

I would drop lui for JSL. Lui has been in poor form and JSL was a beast before he was injured. Will depend on how he played in NSW Cup on the weekend and how he has been training I guess

A beast hardly, I thought he was pretty ordinary before he got injured however definitely worth another go as he was pretty good last season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6