Inglis to Broncos and White to Raiders!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jjai link said:
the thing i find funny is had we signed inglis the whole league  in australia would have been in up roar  `how could manly afford him`  they must be cheating the cap, but storm sign him & no one batts an eye lid... fukn news limited still finding ways to rort  the nrl..

Storm didnt sign him jjai, Brisbane did.

Uproar is one thing, facts are a handy companion to it

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
Inglis goes from one News Ltd owned disgrace to another.

It's just an exercise of News Ltd shuffling funds from one pants pocket to the other pocket.  The money doesn't ever leave the company's hands.

Fro link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184591.msg283673#msg283673 date=1281479022]
the thing i find funny is had we signed inglis the whole league  in australia would have been in up roar  `how could manly afford him`  they must be cheating the cap, but storm sign him & no one batts an eye lid... fukn news limited still finding ways to rort  the nrl..

Storm didnt sign him jjai, Brisbane did.

Uproar is one thing, facts are a handy companion to it
[/quote]fro  your eyes must be getting weak i wrote broncos ;D..

i knw fro it always pays to re read what  you wrote i was rushing this morning meant broncos obviously einstein  :D

doesn't worry me what you meant to write, we can only see what you did.

And editing your post doesn't fix it in the one you were quoted in :)

Fro link said:
doesn't worry me what you meant to write, we can only see what you did.

And editing your post doesn't fix it in the one you were quoted in :)

Thanks man.  Just thanks.

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=184591.msg283667#msg283667 date=1281476432]
If you saw Canberra in the 2nd half against The Panthers, you could see their potential. It was potentially the best 1/2 of footy I have seen from ANY team this year. Forwards dominated. Backs had speed to burn. Very up-tempo.

No other signings necessary imo.

Their speed (in every department), made our look embarrassingly slow.

A hooker. Don't get me wrong Travis Waddell is a great player but needs someone like Luke Priddis to learn the craft from
[/quote]

A halfback wouldn't go astray either. Personally I don't think McCrone is all that & never will be.

He is better than Marc Herbert but that isn't saying much.

Fro link said:
if thats the best you have, maybe you should go back to the kiddy pool
..thats what im calling you from now on  froSTY..  pronounced throw steeeeeeee  ;D

jjai link said:
i knw fro it always pays to re read what  you wrote i was rushing this morning meant broncos obviously einstein  :D

Isn't it always that little thought about what you want to say next that stuffs you up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4