Inglis Racist Slur and Todd Greenberg

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Did anybody else see this? A spectator made a comment at Inglis on the weekend saying 'grab a dollar and get some ethanol to sniff ya dog'. And Greenberg has said the culprit will have the book thrown at them, and not be welcome back into rugby league.

Now firstly let me just say, very very weak from the supporter, and I am in no way condoning what he said. But Todd is throwing the book at him???? Matt Lodge assaults and threatens people etc etc (we've all seen and heard it all), yet he gets a lifeline?

Sorry where is the spectators 2nd chance? How come Todd doesn't look in his eyes and say 'ok you get a 2nd chance?'.

Again please don't jump on me and say I'm defending the spectator, I'm 100% not, he needs a damn good kick in the backside. But it's not worse than what Lodge did.

To me this is why people are getting annoyed with Greenberg. The inconsistencies.

Let's wait and see who the racist douchebag is.
Could be he knows Uncle Wayne, so will be forgiven by Todd and his cronies.

Last edited:
The argument will be (not saying it is right) that this is the first offence from the fan...like how Lodge was out of the game for a couple of years etc

If an opportunity comes for toddles to grandstand toddles will grandstand.
The bloke should be rubbed out but as you rightly say, then there is lodge.
Three grubs mentioned in this thread and the game would be far better of without any of them.

Lodge is just a tool and Greenberg is a weak muppets who should be a politician, just out to play the card that wins most votes at the time and favours certain teams and players....the fan has gone low blows on this and I’m happy to see him ousted for a year or 2.

And there are plenty of good sledges to throw at Inglis without having resort to that type, shows the lack of intellect and creativity Penrith fans have.

The sledger was insulting their own player Peachey who won the game for them, as much as it was insulting inglis. Shows the mentality of the sledger.

Last edited:
The slur on inglis is disgusting and shouldn’t be tolerated.

But we live in a society where you can only be racist if your white.

Anyone seen the skit from the ABC alleged comedy show where a panel of aboriginal people refer to all white people as See you next Tuesday’s.

Apparently that’s not racist it’s satire.

The slur on inglis is disgusting and shouldn’t be tolerated.

But we live in a society where you can only be racist if your white.

Anyone seen the skit from the ABC alleged comedy show where a panel of aboriginal people refer to all white people as See you next Tuesday’s.

Apparently that’s not racist it’s satire.

I would have thought women would not be so happy with that, rather than whites.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8