India 2008 - First Test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Zep

Bencher
Australia 1st Inns Stump day 2

4/254

R Ponting 123.

Should be an interesting season, pontings first century in india - lets hope its not another ashes 07 where he was the only who decided to concentrate and play (well he is awesome). Clarke fell cheaply, but we all knew he was sick this game, we need him to fire with one other batsmen in order to win/draw this series. Would be nice to see hayden get passed 3 balls aswell.

Hopefully Australia in bowling can frastrute the india batsmen with line and length

White may go down as the most astonishing bowler of nude balls in world cricket, but at least he can boast Tendulkar as his first Test wicket!

I thought white spun one on sunday, but they showed a replay and I was wrong, he has still never spun one

deadset if i bowl a few good uns in my next game of backyard cricket I might get a run as our tweaker we are that short at the moment. 

White bowled ok in my book. Usually he bowls a LOT of short stuff, but he used what he had pretty effectively....varied his pace and line. He's no world beater that's for sure, but he is capable of snagging a wicket or 2 in a match.

My gripe is with Kato - how much pressue does he want to put on his batting partner by plodding around for 20 of 150 balls.

If Clark is out of next test, i'd love to see Bollinger get a trundle. He looks the goods in my opinion

yeah he should have thrown his wicket away and we would have been 3 for **** all.

Get a grip. its not a 20/20

Fro link said:
yeah he should have thrown his wicket away and we would have been 3 for F**k all.

Get a grip. its not a 20/20

hahaha yeah that's what i said - THROW HIS WICKET AWAY.

Here's a silly idea - ROTATE the strike. Doesn't have to be a boundary hitter, but he should be looking at working a single off every couple of deliveries. If he batted for 120 balls and made 50 singles.....that would be great.

By not rotating the strike the other batter feels that he has to chase a boundary or 2......and usually to their demise.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8