In the Know

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
very interesting discussion with a Manly fan today that is mates with Brendon Reeves that Manly have got Ben Creagh and Jamie Lyon allready parceled up for 2007 and that Dunley & willo may be also gone

dont shoot the messenger as this is very reliable info

Maybe Willo and Dunley can join jumping Jye Mullane at Souths next eyar.

I watched Mullane today on the ABC and he was very very ordinary in a veyr ordinary quality game. It is hard to imagine that he once played NRL first grade.

They would be very handy Acquisitions... i just hope he isn't blowing smoke up your arse!!

By the way.. i can see Ryan jacking off now :lol:

They would be very handy Acquisitions... i just hope he isn't blowing smoke up your arse!!

By the way.. i can see Ryan jacking off now :lol:

I probably wouldn't have put it that way, but yeah, they would be great buys, and warrant a yart:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steven Bell
04. Steve Matai
05. Chris Hicks
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Ben Creagh
13. Steve Menzies

14. Travis Burns
15. Kylie Leuluai
16. Mark Bryant
17. George Rose

OR

01. Brett Stewart
02. Steve Matai
03. Steven Bell
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Ben Creagh
13. Steve Menzies

14. Shayne Dunley
15. Kylie Leuluai
16. Mark Bryant
17. George Rose

Either way, we get those two players, we are getting to the point that we could have one of the strongest rosters in the comp.

seriously what would Reeves know? hes not even with the club?

I hope its true.. i dont rate Dunners or Willow.

Stewart -- Willow
MOnas 80 min -- Dunley

I would not knock back Fitzgibbon. We have seen how an older player with commitment and drive can impact on the club. He is a workhorse but plays with 100% and does the hard yards.

Not Fitzgibbon. To old, to slow and a rooster with old habits. We can do better than to pay money for an old slow forward.

Not Fitzgibbon. To old, to slow and a rooster with old habits. We can do better than to pay money for an old slow forward.

Agreed - he's no BK. Notice how the rep sides are passing him over now?

There's better second rowers on the market with a brighter future ahead of them.

Fitz only made rep games because of his kicking - now thats not even enough - yet he would still demand ex rep $ - no thanks

Good looking team for 2007 Ryan, both of them. The first list the better. No King or FitsGibbon please. develop the front rowers we've currently got plus Creagh and talk to BK re match payments.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4