In praise of the Wolfman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the mauler said:
Funny that no one was complaining when he won the prelim final against Souths. Fickle lot on here. This year has been his best since 08 by far.

'He' won the preliminary final?! Wonder what the other players were doing?

Frank said:
I'm sure we all agree that it wasn't anywhere near the Wolfman's best game, but

They go out as a team and come back in as a team. No single player at Manly is responsible for a loss. That s**t happens at other clubs

Great response Frank.

I think we should all be free to critique how the players have played, and not be afraid to say this player had a below average game, or a great game....whatever. But the Sea Eagles are a team. Throughout the season, some players have shone in games, and then been poor in others. But the Manly Sea Eagles team made the GF.

Killer03 said:
Throughout the season, some players have shone in games, and then been poor in others.

But throughout the season, I have clenched my bum just a little bit every time it was clear that Wolfie was the last chance in our line of defence.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Killer03 said:
Throughout the season, some players have shone in games, and then been poor in others.

But throughout the season, I have clenched my bum just a little bit every time it was clear that Wolfie was the last chance in our line of defence.

Absolutely and he has been poor on occasions. And we all do that don't we? I know everytime Choc gets the ball I think 'please don't throw a bobble pass' or when Stevie goes in for a tackle 'please don't hit him in the head!'.

Lol.
Love you
[/quote]

Stopped reading there.

:heart::blush::cool::D:p:angel:
[/quote]
Thanks for spreading the Silvertails love GE. I urge you to shout yourself a Canadian Club for spreading Global goodwill.

Killer03 said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
Killer03 said:

Absolutely and he has been poor on occasions. And we all do that don't we? I know everytime Choc gets the ball I think 'please don't throw a bobble pass' or when Stevie goes in for a tackle 'please don't hit him in the head!'.

Yep. I do both of those too. And for a while ... "no points here" when Killer lined up to kick!

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Killer03 said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
Killer03 said:

Yep. I do both of those too. And for a while ... "no points here" when Killer lined up to kick!

And everytime The Snake gets the ball I think please come out of that tackle unscathed.

[/quote]

And everytime The Snake gets the ball I think please come out of that tackle unscathed.
[/quote]

Or when he accelerates.....please don't go off the field.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8