Impressive player - non Manly thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Joel Edwards, the red-headed forward for the Knights, looks like becoming a real star over the next few years. Hope he has a quiet game next weekend.

I know I shouldn't be wrapping players from other clubs, but he has SOO quality imo.

I have noticed him over the last 3 or 4 games.

He has all the makings of star player.

He was smashing them wasn't he? Great to see.

Speaking of big hits. The Tigers were woeful on Friday night, but Chris Lawrence nailed Fui Fui with a classic shot. Fui Fui was at full pace and charged straight at him and it was like he hit a wall. If he can stay physically sound, Chris Lawrence will be the premier centre in the game in 2 years.

yep agree, the NSW SOO team need to blood Lawrence, Tariq Sims and Edwards in teh next few years. Still a fair way to go but i can see them there.

The ranga's are taking over. He looks like Gillard's love child but plays like Pauline Hanson on board a refugee boat.

Shaun Fensom - It's like Canberra has somehow got Dallas Johson to have Paul Gallen's baby

Tim Lafai - Bulldog fans are cheering that lazy slob Idris is moving on

Masked Eagle said:
Speaking of big hits. The Tigers were woeful on Friday night, but Chris Lawrence nailed Fui Fui with a classic shot. Fui Fui was at full pace and charged straight at him and it was like he hit a wall. If he can stay physically sound, Chris Lawrence will be the premier centre in the game in 2 years.

Yeah it was a big shame that Lawrence suffered such a severe injury. If he can get back to where he was before then he will be a regular in the Australian team before too long. Should've been in the NSW Origin team a while back as well.

I'm a massive fan of Fensom, the bloke is a freak. Hope he stays at Canberra rather than moving to some numptie team like the Roosters or Sharks & ruins his career in the process.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8