IMPORTANT INFO! BlueTongue Ticketing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning all!

I have some important information regarding ticketing for Friday night's match at BlueTongue.

Firstly a reminder that 2011 Season Memberships do not include access to the game. If you are planning on attending you should purchase tickets from Ticketek on 132 849 or online here.

Secondly, we expect that the game will go close to selling out again. Over 5,000 tickets have already been sold. To avoid any delays at the game make sure you pre-purchase.

Thirdly, because we are expecting such a large crowd NRL Junior Passes will not be permitted entry after 6.30pm. Arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Lastly, there are still some spot available on the Sea Eagles Supporters bus departing the Leagues Club at 4pm. Book your spot online here

Our offices will be shut on Friday so that we can get ready for the game. If you need any assistance, please contact us before COB this Thursday. For urgent matters I will be checking twitter @MembersGuru on Game Day.

Go Manly!

Larissa

We have our tickets in Bay 36, behind the Sea Eagles Supporter Reserved Seating Bay 4.
Hoping there'll be plenty of Maroon & white around, as we'll sure be joining in the "Manly!" and "Come On Manly!" yells etc. with much delight & gusto.

Current weather forecast for that area:

The Central Coast area Friday 29 July
Min 4
Max 18
Partly cloudy. Winds north to northwesterly averaging 10 to 20 km/h.

Larissa said:
Morning all!

I have some important information regarding ticketing for Friday night's match at BlueTongue.

Firstly a reminder that 2011 Season Memberships do not include access to the game. If you are planning on attending you should purchase tickets from Ticketek on 132 849 or online here.

Secondly, we expect that the game will go close to selling out again. Over 5,000 tickets have already been sold. To avoid any delays at the game make sure you pre-purchase.

Thirdly, because we are expecting such a large crowd NRL Junior Passes will not be permitted entry after 6.30pm. Arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Lastly, there are still some spot available on the Sea Eagles Supporters bus departing the Leagues Club at 4pm. Book your spot online here

Our offices will be shut on Friday so that we can get ready for the game. If you need any assistance, please contact us before COB this Thursday. For urgent matters I will be checking twitter @MembersGuru on Game Day.

Go Manly!

Larissa
Great News Larissa

there was word from the media that Central Coast fans were going to Boycott in protest to the bears being apparently overlooked again.

Cambo said:
there was word from the media that Central Coast fans were going to Boycott in protest to the bears being apparently overlooked again.

That is good news, anyone who is a Bears fan can stay the hell away.

Cambo said:
Great News Larissa

Just abit of media beat up I think. Ticket sales are above those of last year, and that was a sell out.

Larissa said:
Ticket sales are above those of last year, and that was a sell out.

If there are already high ticket sales, does this mean the catering staff might be a bit (hopefully alot) better prepared this year ?

Brookie4eva said:
Larissa said:

If there are already high ticket sales, does this mean the catering staff might be a bit (hopefully alot) better prepared this year ?

doubt it considering they're advertising for casual bar tenders on a tuesday afternoon, bluetongue catering is terrible, recommend you hit the leagues club before hand a have a few there ! Honestly the only time ive been able to get beers at bluetongue is when the mariners play and thats still a struggle (the crowds average 6,000)

Brookie4eva said:
Larissa said:

Of course they will. Souths aren't in charge of it this time

Update: there are only 5 spots left on the Sea Eagles Supporters Bus travelling to Gosford on Friday night.

If you are thinking about booking, do so now before its too late.

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

Go Manly!

Larissa

I bought 6 tickets for the game yesterday for myself and my friends and the PAX was already at 9400 (number of tickets sold). That's amazing :) I'm very excited :D

manlyforever08 said:
I bought 6 tickets yesterday for myself and my friends and the PAX was already at 9400 (number of tickets sold). That's amazing :) I'm very excited :D

That's one big bus.

Just a quickie for Lars,

Now my three boys that I take to the matches every week are 15 years old.
They are all junior sea eagle members.

Why is it that at Blue Tongue a Manly home game juniors are classed as under 14.

I am supposed to buy 4 adult tickets?

Now if I did this it would be a bloody expensive Friday night out.

:(

Jerry1 said:
Just a quickie for Lars,

Now my three boys that I take to the matches every week are 15 years old.
They are all junior sea eagle members.

Why is it that at Blue Tongue a Manly home game juniors are classed as under 14.

I am supposed to buy 4 adult tickets?

Now if I did this it would be a bloody expensive Friday night out.

:(

That's not right.. Buy the kids junior tickets and I'll contact Ticketek tomorrow to rectify the mistake.

Thanks for letting me know!

Go Manly!!!

Larissa

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4